Welcome Wireless ISPs!
Welcome Wireless ISPs!
Winncom is dedicated to serving the community by offering Wireless ISPs access to the highest quality products at the best possible prices. As we know that WISPs are out there in the field providing access to those who need it most, Winncom understands the importance of offering reliable and cost-effective solution for all types and sizes of deployments. We offer a full portfolio of wireless broadband networking products and accessories. Additionally, if a WISP needs assistance with network planning, we offer a complete suite of professional engineering services. With a solid reputation in the industry since the early ‘90s and as a long-time member of WISPA, we’re ready to serve you with the best pricing in the industry, a knowledgeable and experienced sales force, and plenty of stock on the shelves. Call us today!
New Release - ePMP 3000
Cambium Networks' ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000 is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms from ePMP 2000 but adds the power of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO). The ePMP 3000 is a 4X4 MU-MIMO access point that can double the throughput at the sector level with the same channel bandwidth by serving two subscribers at the same time. In addition, the ePMP 3000 continues interference mitigation techniques with support of the beam steering antenna for uplink, dynamic filtering for neighboring channel interference, and the robust software from the ePMP product line. The ePMP 3000 AP system consists of the ePMP 3000 AP, a 4X4 sector antenna, optional beam steering antenna and a 25 dBi and 16 dBi subscriber modules.
The ePMP 3000 system boasts high packet per second performance, peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps and supporting subscriber modules with 600 Mbps of peak throughput.
* Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
* Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active subscriber modules can be served without performance degradation.
* Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The intelligent filtering capability on the receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
* Industry-Leading Spectral Efficiency: MU-MIMO in the downlink doubles the sector capacity by serving two MIMO users at the same time.
* MU-MIMO support with peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps
* 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
* Supports a wide frequency range: 4910-5970 MHz
* 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT interface
* Frequency re-use with GPS sync, interference mitigation with beam steering antenna and dynamic filtering
Familias de productos Cambium ePMP y cnPilot
Featured Products - MikroTik Routers & Wireless
Now We are Carring MikroTik Products
MikroTik is a Latvian company which was founded in 1995 to develop routers and wireless ISP systems. MikroTik now provides hardware and software for Internet connectivity in most of the countries around the world.
Our experience in using industry standard PC hardware and complete routing systems allowed us in 1997 to create the RouterOS software system that provides extensive stability, controls, and flexibility for all kinds of data interfaces and routing.
In 2002 we decided to make our own hardware, and the RouterBOARD brand was born. We have resellers in most parts of the world, and customers in probably every country on the planet.