Founded in 1996, TP-Link ranks as the world's No. 1 Wi-Fi products provider for ten years by IDC. The company's reliable networking devices and accessories for consumers and small to mid-size organizations are supplied to more than 170 countries.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link is committed to providing the latest networking solutions, tools, and services needed to stay connected, productive and to meet the demands of today's connected world.
TP-Link is the World’s No.1 Wi-Fi product provider for 10 consecutive years.
- 17.8% market share, 18 million units shipped in 2020 Q4
- IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker, Q4 2020 (claim based on worldwide shipments).
TP-Link received industry recognition from the Gartner Group with placements on the Magic Quadrant for Wired & Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure for the past 3 years.
Top Honors in Customer Satisfaction
TP-Link ranks #1 in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers by J.D. Power & Associates, 2020, 2019, 2017 U.S. Wireless Router Satisfaction Report. In addition to overall customer satisfaction, TP-Link achieved the highest scores in the “Intuitiveness of Software Interface,” “Security” and “Variety of Features Offered.”
TP-Link Featured Products
• One Switch Made to Expand the Network - 5x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
• Gigabit that Saves Energy - Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money
• Reliable and Quiet - IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
• Plug and Play - Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
• Advanced Software Features - Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping
• Study Metal Case - Mount on a wall, secure to a shelf or place on desktop
• Limited Lifetime Protection - Industry leading limited lifetime protection and free 24/7 technical support
• Stream in 4K on Multiple Devices - Reduce buffering by upgrading to 1750 Mbps AC Wi-Fi (N450+AC1300)
• Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ideal for any internet plan allows you to directly connect your wired devices
• USB Port to Share Content – Connect a USB drive to play on wireless network devices
• Connect to all Wi-Fi devices, AC and older
• TP Link Tether App easily sets up and manages your home network wherever you need
• Industry Leading 2-Year Warranty and Free 24/7 Technical Support
Omada SDN integrates network devices including access points, gateways and switches with multiple control options offered - Hardware controller, Software Controller & Cloud-based Controller.
Smarter Cloud Solutions for Business Networking
Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized management to the whole network from different sites – all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Flexible Remote Management and Controller Options
100% Centralized Cloud management of the whole network from different sites – all controlled from a single interface, anywhere, anytime.
TP-Link Omada SDN products include:
Omada Controllers: Cloud-Based (coming soon!), Software & Hardware Controllers
Access Points: WiFi 6, 11AC Indoor, Wall & Outdoor
JetStream Switches: 10GE, Gigabit, 10/100, PoE, SFP+, Layer 2+, Managed, Smart