Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals.
Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
Wi-Fi 6 - The Future of Home Wi-Fi
The Foundation of Your Smart Home
With the growing number of devices connected to your WiFi, your speeds may slow down. WiFi 6 uses revolutionary technology to handle all of your smart home devices without impacting the speeds of your other streaming, gaming, and mobile connections, keeping your smart home, smart.
Backward Compatible & Future-Proof
TP-Link's WiFi 6 routers are compatible with all your current WiFi-enabled devices and are the perfect routers to future-proof your home by supporting new WiFi 6 phones, laptops and other devices.
TP-Link Featured Products
Experience Wi-Fi Like Never Before
Deco HC4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you've ever experienced.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco HC4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 5,500 square feet (3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco HC4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5,500 square feet (EU version). And if that's not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco HC4 provides fast and stable connections with speed of up to 1167Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast, stable connections for an army of devices in a whole-home coverage. Setup couldn't be easier with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
HomeCare ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend MicroTM.
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
TP-Link Mesh Technology
Decos work together to form one unified Wi-Fi network. Walk through your home and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds thanks to Deco's seamless coverage, powered by TP-Link Mesh Technology.
Wi-Fi 6 Whole Home Coverage: Cover up to 5,800 sq. ft. with seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering.
No-Drop Wi-Fi: TP-Link Mesh Technology ensures all your devices are always connected even as you walk from room to room using a single name and password.
Connect More Devices: Deco is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
Total Security: WPA3 encryption and a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare[tm] provides personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
Easy Setup and Management: The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home.
Universally Compatible: Backward compatible with all Wi-Fi generations, ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps, and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
Using Existing Electrical Wiring
2,000 Mbps Powerline with 2×2 MIMO*
Advanced HomePlug AV2 2,000 Mbps Powerline accompanied with 2×2 MIMO technology significantly improves data transfer rates, stability and coverage.
Gigabit Ethernet for Fast Connections
Two Gigabit Ethernet ports provide reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, STB and more.
Get Reliable Gigabit Network from Any Outlet
The AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit brings internet to any area with a power outlet using your home's electrical wiring.
Automatically switches to "Power-Saving" mode when not in use, reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Ultra-fast Powerline Speed - HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 600Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming.
- Ethernet Port - The Ethernet port allows your TV, game console or PC to connect to the internet at high speed.
- 300 meters Range - Up to 300 meters / 1000 feet range over the existing household power circuit.
- Compact Design - Small and elegant, fits your room.
- Simply push the Pair button on the adapters, and quickly set up a hassle-free powerline network.
- Powerline adapters and extenders must be deployed in a set of two or more.
- The AV600 Powerline Starter Kit brings internet to any area with a power outlet using your home's electrical wiring.