About Paessler and Winncom
Winncom Technologies is now a PAESSLER PLATINUM PARTNER!
With the addition of Paessler and the PRTG Network Monitor platform, Winncom can offer a well-rounded portfolio of unmatched engineering and design services.
Our senior-level engineers are certified in all major industry product lines and are available to help implement this solution into your network.
Founded in 1997 in the metropolitan region of Nuremberg, Paessler is now internationally represented in many markets and regions. With Winncom’s Platinum Partner status and global presence, we are able to offer this outstanding service to all our customers.
What we do
With PRTG, Paessler has developed a monitoring solution that helps IT professionals monitor their entire infrastructure around the clock. They also sponsor various tech events such as the DevOps Camp, the Digital Festival and many more.
How we do it
Paessler is building the company people want to work for. Work should be more than just a series of tasks - it should also be fun. They are constantly questioning what they do and how they work and are proud of this innovative DNA.
Why we do it
Paessler knows the challenges of complex IT infrastructures and networks and are committed to 100% uptime. They are also fascinated by the Internet of Things and strive to transfer the experience of over 20 years into new business areas.
* Deal registration required. Please contact us for details.
PRTG Network Monitor
Monitor all systems, devices, traffic and applications of your IT infrastructure. Everything you need is contained in PRTG, no additional downloads are required. Work smarter, better, faster!
PRTG is a powerful and easy-to-use solution, which is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Your entire network at a glance - even on the go!
PRTG can be started within minutes and it's compatible with many mobile devices.
Here's what monitoring looks like in PRTG
Simplify your daily work!
• Network autodiscovery - PRTG can scan network segments by pinging defined IP ranges. This way PRTG will automatically recognize a wide range of devices and systems and create sensors from predefined device templates. This saves you a lot of configuration work and you can start monitoring right away.
• Maps - With PRTG Maps you can create web pages with up-to-date monitoring data in your desired design. You can even make maps with your monitoring data publicly available. Have an eye on your network like you need it!
• Alerts - PRTG alerts you when it discovers warnings or unusual metrics. With our free Apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone you can get push notifications directly to your phone. You can easily setup notifications via email or SMS according to your needs. With our powerful API you can even write your own notification scripts.
• Bandwidth - Determine how much bandwidth your devices and applications are using and identify the source of bottlenecks.
• Database - Monitor specific datasets from your databases with individually-configured PRTG sensors and SQL queries.
• Application - Manage all your applications and get detailed statistics about every application running in your network.
• Cloud - Centrally monitor and manage all your cloud computing services from anywhere.
• Server - Monitor all types of servers in real time with regard to availability, accessibility, capacity, and overall reliability.
• LAN - Keep track of your entire local network, including your workstations, routers, switches, servers, and printers.
• SNMP - Monitor a diverse range of devices using the SNMP functionality of PRTG.
• And many more - IP Monitoring, Firewall Monitoring, Packet Sniffing Software, LAN Monitoring, IPFIX Monitoring, Port Monitoring, URL monitoring, etc.
Monitor everything with PRTG!
Why you should try PRTG
If you are in one of these situations, try PRTG
Case 1: You are looking for a new tool
Many administrators are yet to own a network monitoring tool. What often happens is that networks gradually begin to expand but administrators have other things to worry about which are more pressing. The important yet rarely urgent issue of network monitoring is therefore pushed into the background. Until suddenly a problem arises - such as a massive system failure - sparking a time-consuming search for the bug. Usually, a mad dash to find freeware or free tools begins.
The advantages of PRTG: Getting started is easy and risk-free
PRTG provides for flexibility when getting started. The trial version is for free. 100 sensors stay free forever. Administrators can therefore get to know our network monitoring tool without having to pay or worrying about a contract coming to an end. If you wish to work with more sensors, it's a cinch to supplement PRTG. PRTG is installed in just two minutes and customized in a few short hours.
Case 2: You are looking for a different tool
As administrators, you already have a network monitoring tool. But many tools on the market are complex and difficult to maintain. In no time at all, the tool is no longer up-to-date, because new network elements are no longer incorporated into it. Sometimes changes in personnel occur - and there is consequently nobody on staff who knows how to get the tool working quickly.
The advantages of PRTG: A faster and easier transition
The delightful intuitive network monitoring tool PRTG features a number of preconfigurations, including nearly 200 sensors and ready-made device templates. In addition, an Auto Discovery feature automatically searches the network and installs sensors. A migration is therefore possible in a matter of a few hours. The transition is easy and can take place a lot faster than getting the hang of the previous, cumbersome tool. Alert features are included, and licenses are modifiable as the situation requires.
Case 3: You are looking for a centralized tool
As administrators, you already have tools for your network monitoring, analysis, and diagnostics. Your problem: you use a mishmash of several distinct tools. As administrators, you have to learn the ropes of many different tools, all of which have their own strengths and weaknesses. And you need to keep an eye on - and maintain - all of the tools at the same time. This costs time and energy.
The advantages of PRTG: Finally one clear overview
PRTG is a centralized tool for the entire network for which an administrator is responsible. All it takes is a quick look at its dashboard or app. Administrators who use PRTG say they finally have some peace of mind. Gone are the days of always having a guilty conscience or feeling uneasy because information is missing.