Extending 10Gbps Connections using SIAE Multiband Microwave/80 GHz Aggregation Solutions
Winncom Technologies and SIAE Microelettronica invite you to join us for a webinar where we will introduce you to our Multiband Link Aggregation solutions. With 80 GHz 10 Gbps radio systems becoming prevalent in today’s network, users are looking for ways to provide high availability connections at ranges that extend beyond typical millimeter wave distances.
With the unparalleled capacity of 10 gigabit per second full-duplex transmission rates, and the highest system gain, ALFOPlus80HDX stretches link distances and increases system availability better than any 10Gb 80 GHz solution on the market today. Pairing our ALFOPlus80HDX with our 2 Gbps licensed ALFOPlus2 radio provides a unique means to aggregate multi-gigabit connections across multi-mile paths while providing the simplicity of L1 link aggregation.
Who should attend:
- Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs)
- Carriers, LECS, Service Providers
- Government network administrators
- Private network IT Managers, CIOs
- System Integrators, VARs, Microwave network consultants
What you will learn:
- How ALFOPlus80HDX and ALFOPlus2 work together to provide seamless L1 aggregation
- An introduction to SIAE Microelettronica
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 1:00PM EDT /10:00AM PDT
Joe Schraml, Vice-President of Marketing, SIAE Microelettronica, Inc.
Stefan Hartung, Director of System Engineering, SIAE Microelettronica, Inc.