Winncom hosted Siklu Webinar
While 5G is all the rage, many people are not familiar with the more practical aspects of deploying a mmWave network. Fixed Wireless Access delivering gigabit speeds
can only be accomplished using the 60, 70/80GHz bands with 24GHz of available spectrum. Designing, deploying and maintaining these high speed networks is very different from what most WISPs are familiar with, the sub 6GHz bands.
In this interactive technical webinar, we’ll answer the following questions and cover mmWave deployment “how-to” facts:
- mmWave characteristic comparison with traditional wireless transition
- What’s the difference in achievable distance?
- How is the equipment form factor related?
- Planning guidelines and design considerations
- Practical implementation examples for SFUs, MDUs and Business Broadband
- How to deploy – best practices in mmWave deployment
To learn more about mmWaves and how to get started with your own gigabit connectivity project, register for the webinar today!
Date: Thursday Jan 17th, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM EST
Presented By: Tim Murphy, Professional Services Manager – Siklu