Cambium Networks: cnWave 60GHz Starter Kit Promotion
New 60 GHz cnWave Starter Kit Now Available
for Service Providers at Special Price!
Cambium Networks announces a limited-time program targeting Service Providers that are new to the Cambium Networks 60 GHz cnWave portfolio. Service Providers that have not yet purchased or trialed 60 GHz cnWave are eligible to purchase a specially priced starter kit.
Service Providers can get blazing speed and Gbps performance with Cambium Networks 60 GHz cnWave platform, helping you grow your business with an alternative to fiber. Prepare to be amazed at how quickly and efficiently you will get up and running. If you’re a Service Provider that is new to 60 GHz cnWave, you can get access to the fastest ramping product in Cambium history at a great low price.
Effective Dates: This program is in place until further notice. Cambium reserves the right to modify or end the program at any time.
Each starter kit contains everything you need to take this long-awaited solution for a spin:
• V5000 Distribution Node (1)
• V3000 Client Nodes with High-Gain Antennas (2)
• V2000 Client Nodes (2)
• V1000 Client Nodes (2)
• Power Supplies, Line Cords, and Mounting Brackets
• Each starter kit also includes 90 days of cnMaestro X
With this kit, you can deploy a multi-gigabit wireless 1) Point-to-Point link or 2) a small Point-to-Multipoint Network.
To get your starter kit, please register at https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/cnwave-newcustomer-promo/.
Starter kits are limited to one per Network Operator and only to Network Operators that have not yet purchased or trialed 60 GHz cnWave. Contact us if you’re looking to expand to a distributed network after you’ve come up to speed on the starter kit.
For more information and Your pricing, please contact your Winncom Technologies sales representative or: 1-888-WINNCOM / firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The customer starts the process by registering intent to participate in this program at: https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/cnwave-newcustomer-promo/.
• Upon registration, the Customer will be contacted by a Cambium Networks salesperson to review the program and confirm that they are a net new 60 GHz cnWave customer. This will be validated by POS records and/or conversation with the customer.
• After validating that the Customer is eligible for the promotion, the Cambium salesperson or Distributor representative will enter a PE for the Customer’s preferred Distributor.
• The PE must show each of the items at the discount listed in the table above. The table above reflects the effective price of the complete package.
• After the PE is fully approved, the Distributor fulfills the order for the Cambium hardware at the discounted price and claims the credit on the POS report.
• The equipment in the starter kit must all be on the same PE and ship to the same Customer in POS reports.
• PE must be approved before the order to the Customer is fulfilled.
• Select Promotion under the PE Classification field and Special Pricing applies to the Advanced Partner/Distributor.
Terms and Conditions:
• The pricing in this notice is available in all sales regions.
• This program is available for the eligible SKUs. The entire bundle must ship on the same POS invoice at the same time. Substitutions can be made for alternate line cord options.
• This program can be ended by Cambium Networks at any time without further notice.
• This program is limited to one offer per Network Operator.
• This program cannot be combined with other offers or special pricing.
• See the registration/landing page for additional terms and conditions.
Interested In This Promotion?
Are you interested in learning more about this promotion? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details on how you can take advantage of this awesome deal!