- // Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- // WaveIP
- // 2.4 GHz
- // Outdoor
- // Base Station (AP)
- // 2.3-2.7 GHz
WipAir 8000 2.3-2.7 GHz
WipAir 8000 is the most advanced point-to-point and point-to-multipoint wireless solution at the most competitive price in the market.
WipAir 8000 introduces superior dynamic net throughput of 310Mbps combined with ultra-low latency and best PPS delivery.
Designed for unmatched interference rejection, WipAir's unique Automatic Interference Sensibility (AIS) technology guarantees stable performance with constant latency and throughput.
WipAir Point-to-Point & Point-to-Multipoint solutions set a benchmark of unrivaled performance and reliability, making it the ultimate choice for future-proof wireless systems.
High Performance Radio
* Superior net throughput - 310 Mbps
* Dynamic asymmetric capacity
* Best latency - 1ms typical
* Up to 400,000 PPS (Packets Per Second)
* Long range - more than 130 Km
* Configurable channel bandwidth - 3.5-50 MHz
* 128-bit AES encryption & MAC level authentication
Unmatched Interference Rejection
* AIS (Automatic Interference Sensibility) technology makes WipAir the most stable wireless solution in the market
* Time Synchronization eliminates self interference and allows frequency reuse
* MIMO Radio - higher capacity, longer range and diversity
* The only solution with Hitless ACM - Adaptive Coding & Modulation
* Fastest ARQ - Automatic Retransmit reQuest
* ACS - Automatic Channel Selection
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.