Upgrade for LANPlanner Software. Major Upgrade from v11 or older to RF-LANPLAN-1 v13 or higher
Manufacturer PN #: RF-LANPLAN-UPGR
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
LANPlanner facilitates quick and accurate planning, design and measurement of robust 802.11a/b/g/n networks for demanding applications in the most challenging environments.
By accounting for the number of users, the deployment environment, the technology to be installed and the applications in use - including wireless voice over IP - LANPlanner recommends placement and density of equipment for optimal performance and provides site survey tools for network validation and troubleshooting.
LANPlanner enables network planners to rapidly and accurately design robust wireless networks with the capacity, reliability, performance and infrastructure required for business critical wireless applications.
Create RF-Intelligent, Site-Specific Designs
- Quickly load AutoCAD, PDF, JPEG, and any common building or site map file format.
- Build a site-specific, RF-intelligent model of the wireless deployment facility using LANPlanner's embedded RF Attenuation Library.
- Graphically visualize the physical location and configuration of all installed network equipment.
- Automatically generate bill-of-materials and maintenance records for use by deployment teams and in future network expansion.
Simulate Network Performance
- Place network equipment and visualize wireless performance, including how applications and number of users will impact Quality of Service.
- Realize the full benefit of 802.11n's Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology by visualizing site-specific MIMO effects of the deployment environment in homogeneous 11n or mixed 11a/b/g/n networks.
Migrate to 11n Technology
- Eliminate the guesswork of upgrading an existing 802.11a/b/g network to 802.11n with LANPlanner's network migration wizard.
- Visualize coverage differences in a ``rip and replace'' scenario upgrading from legacy equipment to 11n equipment.
- Evaluate wireless performance in networks that include both 11n and legacy APs.
Customize Equipment Parameters
- Use LANPlanner's pre-installed access points and hundreds of antenna options.
- Add, configure or change access points and antennas to meet the unique deployment requirements.
Obtain Automated Placement Recommendations
- Define application throughput requirements, and LANPlanner will make recommendations for the placement and settings of access points or sensors.
With LANPlanner's measurement module, users are able to collect real-world RF information and client performance statistics to improve the quality of their wireless models.
Import Site Survey Data
- By integrating site survey data into the network plan, users can compare the actual RF loss values in their deployment with the planned values and automatically adjust the deployment model.
- Verify post-deployment network performance and visualize heat maps of measured data.
- Visually locate and identify rogue access points and channel interferers.
- Review QoS critical information such as RSSI (Received Signal Strength Intensity), SIR (Signal to Interference Ratio), SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), channel width, packet error, jitter and data rates.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of wireless networks by eliminating costly rework that frequently occurs with measurement-based network design.
LANPlanner seamlessly integrates with network management software for visualizing, troubleshooting and maintaining the quality of service your team built into the design plan.
Easily Integrate with Management Software
- Transfer network designs into AirDefense Infrastructure Management and Network Assurance Solutions.
- Verify ongoing network performance and visualize heat maps of live data.
- Identify areas with changes to user-defined parameters such as signal strength, noise, or SIR.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Network Monitoring
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- Axis Communications
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- Cisco Systems
- DDB Unlimited
- Exalt Communications
- Extreme Networks
- Fiplex Communications
- Gamma Electronics
- GoNet Systems
- I2C Technologies
- Integra Enclosures
- KP Performance Antennas
- MARS Antennas
- Mercury Networks
- Mobile Mark
- MP Antenna
- MTI Wireless Edge
- netElastic Systems
- Novi Security
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- SkyPilot by Trilliant
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Tycon Systems
- Winncom Technologies
- Xirrus by Cambium