DISTRIBUTION SERIES 2 - Next Generation DC Load Distribution Panels
The ICT DISTRIBUTION SERIES 2 builds on the industry-leading success of the original ICT Distribution Series fused DC load distribution panels. Based on customer experience and feedback, we have added several new features that users have requested, including:
- 5 digital alarm sensor contact inputs for site monitoring and reporting of alarms such as door, water, and smoke detectors.
- SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c support.
- Monitoring and alarm reporting of each output for improved pinpointing of issues with connected loads.
- Enhanced SSL support provides more robust security as well as support for webmail applications.
- Multiple email accounts can be set up to receive alarm messages.
- Remote Power Control models will restore to previously saved settings after a power loss (IRC/BRC models).
- Each output features independently adjustable load-shed settings (IRC/BRC models).
- New smart phone optimized web page makes monitoring and controlling each output from a mobile device a breeze.
- 100Mbs is now supported in addition to 10Mbs.
- A new fuse-ignore feature can prevent nuisance alarms if an unused output does not have a fuse in place (I/IRC models).
- New low-profile JCASE fuses rated up to 40A replace the three MAXI fuses (I/IRC models).
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.