- // Network and Network Management Systems
- // Cambium Networks
- // Warranty and Service
Network Service Edge 3000
Cambium Networks introduces Network Service Edge (NSE) for delivering advanced security, routing and SD-WAN policies for small and medium enterprises.
* Cloud managed with cnMaestro[tm]
* Unified Threat Management
* SD-WAN Edge
* Network services - RADIUS, DHCP, DNS
* Remote connectivity - VPN with MFA
Model NSE 3000 features two Gigabit WAN ports and four Gigabit LAN ports and offers reliable connectivity with WAN throughputs of up to 1 Gbps. An industry-leading IDS/IPS engine, advanced application and Geo-IP firewalls, a network security scanner, anti-malware protection, SD-WAN for cutting edge application visibility and control.
* With a single click, enable intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and let the industry-leading IDS/IPS engine protect your network against threats. This engine supports community and paid premium rules.
* Create advanced firewall layer-3 and application-based rules to protect your network. Use Geo-IP filters to deny or allow traffic to/from specific countries.
* Get an audit of security vulnerabilities for devices on your network. Get notified when critical vulnerabilities are discovered and reported.
SD-WAN and Traffic Engineering:
* Set up WAN links to share traffic or configure them in an active-backup fashion.
* Share traffic on both WAN links and specify the traffic share.
* Tracks WAN link health and automatically fails over traffic to the performing link.
* Prioritize business-critical applications and restrict bandwidth for non-critical apps.
* Easily prioritize and allot reserved bandwidth for time sensitive voice applications
* Enable remote workers to log in to your network securely from any device. The NSE supports the industry standard and widely supported L2TP-IPsec VPN.
* Turn on Multi-Factor Authentication to enhance password-based authentication. Offers MFA via Google Authenticator.
* Use the in-built Dynamic DNS feature to expose the VPN service via an easy to remember and fixed hostname.
* Get a comprehensive overview and security analysis of all the devices on your network via our cloud management platform.
* Use the intrusion prevention dashboard to gain insight on intrusion attempts. Use the insight to refine prevention policy and enhance intrusion rule sets.
* Get a network security audit of all devices on your network. Patch and remediation measures are provided to help you secure your devices.
* Get deep insight into all the application traffic on your network. Use the insight to craft granular policies to prioritize and allocate sufficient bandwidth to business critical apps.
* Create separate networks for employees, guests and IoT devices with ease. Our VLAN and DHCP configuration make this setup a breeze.
* Enable traffic shaping and rate-limiting policies to cap internet bandwidth for guests.
* Use the on-box RADIUS server to create user accounts and setup secure network authentication for all the users and devices on your network.
* NSE includes an on-box DNS server. Use it to block known malware sites, adult content websites and gambling websites with a single click.
* NSE supports Dynamic DNS updates for WAN interfaces. Create easy to remember hostnames to expose on-premise services.
* NSE keeps all databases current and always updated - intrusion rules, vulnerability reports, device signatures, Geo-IP databases, malware sites database.
* NSE 3000 is completely managed by the easy-to-use, secure and cloud-hosted Cambium Networks cnMaestro Management system. A single-pane-of-glass management to operate and manage all Cambium enterprise products - NSE 3000 devices, Enterprise Wi-Fi and cnMatrix switches.
* Zero-touch provisioning. Power on the device and have it automatically managed and configured.
* Reusable configuration groups allows easy onboarding of multiple sites.
* Dashboard widgets that give you a comprehensive overview of device and network health.
* Insight and stats on all connected devices on your network.
* Easy to consume data on intrusion attempts - severity, details, country of origin and remedial measures.
* Network security audit of all devices on your network. Patch and remediation measures are provided to help you secure your devices.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Network Monitoring
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- Alpha Wireless
- Axis Communications
- BEC Technologies
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- C-Data Technology
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- DDB Unlimited
- Druid Software
- Extreme Networks
- Federated Wireless
- Fiplex Communications
- Gamma Electronics
- GLC tec
- GS Yuasa Energy Solutions
- Integra Enclosures
- Intracom Telecom
- IP Infusion
- KP Performance Antennas
- Laird Connectivity
- MARS Antennas
- Microsemi by Microchip
- Mobile Mark
- MTI Wireless Edge
- netElastic Systems
- Positron Access Solutions
- Primus Cable
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Tarana Wireless
- Teltonika Networks
- Tycon Systems
- Winncom Technologies
- Zyxel Communications