PTP 700 with High-Capacity Multipoint
National defense, border security, industrial communications and critical infrastructure operators have experienced massive growth in bandwidth demands for reliable and secure broadband connectivity and backhaul.
Whether in first-responder or forward-deployment tactical situations, in urban canyons to video cameras and hot-spots or along remote stretches of national borders for defense and situational awareness, the requirements for high-speed connectivity intersect with constraints on available spectrum, line of sight and non-line of sight topologies, IT/Enterprise integration, cyber-security threat prevention and harsh environmental conditions.
The dynamic nature and complexity of these missions means that spectrum managers, network operators and implementation managers need flexibility and adaptability while staying within the constraints of program budgets. The long-term total cost of ownership and sustainability of any solution comes under increasing scrutiny.
One Radio - Many Missions
* Single radio covers 4.4 GHz to 5.9 GHz compatible with NTIA Redbook / NATO Band IV and FCC/ETSI requirements
* Single radio can be deployed with integrated panel antenna or larger gain dishes using N-type connectors
* High-Capacity Multipoint (HCMP) or Point-to-Point (PTP) architectures in same hardware
* Dynamic Spectrum Optimization[tm] (DSO)
* FIPS 140-2 NIST Validated
* Ruggedized to MIL-STD-810G
* Supports IPv6, SyncE, 1588v2
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.