- // Network and Network Management Systems
- // Cambium Networks
- // NMS Software
- // License Keys
WIRELESS MANAGER: PICTURE YOUR NETWORK
One simple and intuitive map-based view of the entire network maximizes uptime performance and efficiency.
Wireless Manager provides a single consolidated deployment and management application that delivers integrated network control while reducing training time and costs. The solution automatically incorporates complex relationships between network layers, and makes use of Google maps technology for the visualization of network devices and connectivity on both macro and micro levels. You can instantly view total network coverage and link performance data in real time from a single computer console. Key features include:
- Template-Based Configuration - Supports user-defined templates to configure devices thereby accelerating the deployment/change process and resulting in improved efficiencies and reduced errors.
- Ultralight Thin Client - Allows users to view the status of the network via an HTML page, which can be easily viewed on a smartphone.
- Flexibility in Hardware Support - Pre-configured to manage Cambium Networks' Orthogon Point-to-Point and Canopy Point-to-Multipoint solutions, the system can also manage any SNMP-enabled device.
- Unified Network Performance View - Shows all network equipment and links between components with real-time polled performance information, alarms and alerts. Easily filters view by link status, equipment status, network equipment type and air standard.
- Live Google-Map Visualization - Enables visualization of the complete network with a live Googlemap view that includes device search, local search, street view and device drag and drop.
- Network and Element Graphical Dashboards - Provides a consolidated view of the latest key information via network graphical dashboards.
- Terrain Height Path Profiler - Enables users to view the terrain height profile along any link path.
- Auto Discovery - Accelerates implementation of new equipment by enabling automatic discovery and provisioning via templates.
- Activity Scheduling - Automates and schedules tasks during preferred times.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Network Monitoring
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- Alpha Wireless
- Axis Communications
- BEC Technologies
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- C-Data Technology
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- DDB Unlimited
- Druid Software
- Extreme Networks
- Federated Wireless
- Fiplex Communications
- Gamma Electronics
- GLC tec
- GS Yuasa Energy Solutions
- Integra Enclosures
- Intracom Telecom
- KP Performance Antennas
- Laird Connectivity
- MARS Antennas
- Microsemi by Microchip
- Mobile Mark
- MTI Wireless Edge
- netElastic Systems
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Tarana Wireless
- Tycon Systems
- Winncom Technologies
- Zyxel Communications