4.9-5.0GHz Elevated Feed Antenna, Black
Manufacturer PN #: BMEFC49005HF
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
These elevated feed mobile antennas are designed for installations requiring elevation of the antenna over surrounding objects that could prevent true omnidirectional coverage. They are ideal for public safety vehicles with overhead light bars that often obstruct the RF signal. They are designed to operate both on and off a ground plane without degradation in VSWR performance.
· Feed point is elevated above its mounting surface, easily clearing the overhead light bars in police and ambulance vehicles which often obstruct the RF signal.
· Quiet, closed coil trilinear rod.
· Excellent VSWR performance on or off a ground plane.
· Rugged molded polymer elevated feed housing and stainless steel spring and rod, for maximum resistance to every day wear and tear. Mates with all 1-1/8''-18 thread mounts, including 3/4'' mounts.
· High frequency microwave mounts utilize Pro-FlexTM Plus 195 low loss coaxial cable for optimal performance at microwave frequencies.
· 2.4 GHz model available with DC grounding option.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Network Monitoring
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- Axis Communications
- BEC Technologies
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- Cisco Systems
- DDB Unlimited
- Druid Software
- Extreme Networks
- Fiplex Communications
- Gamma Electronics
- Integra Enclosures
- KP Performance Antennas
- Laird Connectivity
- MARS Antennas
- Mobile Mark
- MP Antenna
- MTI Wireless Edge
- netElastic Systems
- Novi Security
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Tycon Systems
- Winncom Technologies
- Xirrus by Cambium
- Zyxel Communications