- // Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- // BridgeWave Communications
- // 6 GHz
- // Up to 1 Gbps
- // Outdoor
- // PtP Radio Module
NAVIGATOR ST Single Transceiver All-Outdoor Licensed Microwave Gigabit Radio
NAVIGATOR ST is a single-transceiver all outdoor, IP radio system operating from 6GHz to 42GHz, modulations to 4096QAM, and ultra-wide bandwidth operation to 112MHz ETSI and 160MHz ANSI. NAVIGATOR ST can achieve capacities up to 2.75Gbps per radio without compression.
NAVIGATOR ST can operate with either a single carrier or dual sub-carriers to efficiently increase capacity without requiring any additional equipment.
NAVIGATOR ST is easily and inexpensively field convertible to different sub-bands via user friendly customer replaceable diplexers. Radio sparing only needs to include the base radio resulting in no
longer a need to spare radios in specific sub-bands.
NAVIGATOR ST is an ideal, highly integrated all-outdoor radio for the most demanding applications.
* Up to 2.75 Gbps per radio using two sub-carriers without compression
* Single carrier or dual sub-carrier operation to efficiently increase capacity without adding more equipment
* QPSK to 4096QAM
* Ultra wide bandwidth operation to 160MHz ANSI and 112MHz ETSI
* 1+0, 1+1 HSB, and 2+0 operation
* Space Diversity and Frequency Diversity available
* Built-in Advanced Digital Pre-Distortion to drive higher transmission performance
* Customer replaceable diplexers to ease operational logistics and improve system flexibility
* Adaptable antenna interface option supports third party antennas to ease migration and upgrade
* Header and payload compression to further increase capacity
* 2 x 10GbE Ethernet interfaces (optional)
* 2 x CPRI interfaces (optional)
* SyncE and IEEE1588v2
* AES256 encryption
* No-touch WiFi maintenance interface (optional)
* Time based feature licensing available
Whatever your business or the goals for your network infrastructure, EtherFlex Navigator can play a critical role in backhaul performance, reliability, and security.
* 4G/5G backhaul
* Fiber extension
* Fiber backup
* Leased line replacement
* Small cell backhaul
* Campus connectivity
* Disaster recovery
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.