- // Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- // BridgeWave Communications
- // 6 GHz
- // Up to 1 Gbps
- // Outdoor
- // PtP Radio Module
NAVIGATOR DT Dual Transceiver All-Outdoor Licensed Microwave Gigabit Radio
NAVIGATOR DT is a dual-transceiver all outdoor, IP radio operating from 6GHz to 42GHz, modulations to 4096QAM, and ultra-wide bandwidth operation to 112MHz ETSI and 160MHz ANSI. NAVIGATOR DT can achieve capacities up to 5.5Gbps per radio without compression.
Each NAVIGATOR DT transceiver supports dual sub-carriers resulting in up to four sub-carriers per dual transceiver radio to increase capacity without requiring any additional equipment.
NAVIGATOR DT also includes XPIC and MIMO frequency re-use technologies to double and quadruple capacity using a single licensed channel. XPIC and 2+0 operation are supported using just a single radio.
NAVIGATOR DT is easily and inexpensively field convertible to different sub-bands via user friendly customer replaceable diplexers. Sparing only needs to include the base radio resulting in no longer a need to spare radios in specific sub-bands.
NAVIGATOR DT is an ideal, highly integrated all-outdoor radio for the most demanding applications.
* Up to 5.5Gbps per radio using quad sub-carriers without compression
* Dual transceivers with each transceiver supporting single carrier or dual sub-carrier operation to efficiently increase capacity without adding any more equipment
* QPSK to 4096QAM
* Ultra wide bandwidth operation to 160MHz ANSI and 112MHz ETSI
* 2x (1+0), 1+1 HSB, 2+0, 2+2 HSB, and 4+0 operation
* XPIC supported using a single dual transceiver radio
* LOS 4x4 MIMO to quadruple capacity and 2x2 MIMO to double capacity using only a single license
* Space Diversity and Frequency Diversity available
* Built-in Advanced Digital Pre-Distortion to drive higher transmission performance
* Customer replaceable diplexers to ease operational logistics and improve system flexibility
* Built-in OMT or coupler to combine carriers from each transceiver
* Different frequencies supported in single dual carrier radio (e.g. 6GHz and 11GHz)
* Adaptable antenna interface supports third party antennas to ease migration and upgrade
* Header and payload compression to further increase capacity
* 2 x 10GbE Ethernet interfaces (optional)
* 2 x CPRI interfaces (optional)
* SyncE and IEEE1588v2
* AES256 encryption
* No-touch WiFi maintenance interface (optional)
* GPS antenna (optional)
* Time based feature licensing available
Whatever your business or the goals for your network infrastructure, EtherFlex Navigator can play a critical role in backhaul performance, reliability, and security.
* 4G/5G backhaul
* Fiber extension
* Fiber backup
* Leased line replacement
* Small cell backhaul
* Campus connectivity
* Disaster recovery
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.