Winncom Technologies Video Management System
Winncom Technologies Video Management System is everything you need to manage your secure environment at the click of your mouse. As always our goal is to offer a cost effective, hi-quality user friendly solution. The Winncom Technologies Video Management System is designed to be easy to use in addition to offering dynamic but flexible features. From up to 32 live streams on the web client to a multi-server environment (unlimited servers and cameras); we can give you the ability to connect any location to the central office. This will enable you to have access to the central location from anywhere. Everything you need to manage your secure environment at the click of your mouse.
We are offering a complete set of software modules for your system:
IP Camera Server - to capture video signals from IP cameras
Monitor Station - to view live and recorded video from any server and to manage and configure all servers and cameras
Web Client - to view live and recorded video using a web browser from anywhere on the internet
Long term Storage Manager - to assist you with managing recorder video
The solution can fully support all major camera brands (ACTi, American Dynamics, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bassler, Canon, CBC, D-Link, GE, Honeywell, IOICAM, IPX, IQinvision, Panasonic, Sony, Speco Technologies, StsrDot, Vivotek).
Solution is represented by several components:
- IP video cameras (featured manufacturer is ACTi, optional analog to IP converters supported for hybrid systems)
- Wired networking equipment (
- Wireless networking equipment (
* Winncom Technologies featured camera manufacturer is ACTi. This manufacturer is the perfect combination of reliability and cost efficiency.
VMS (Video Management System) creates an advanced security solution, providing recording of the latest, state-of-the-art IP video surveillance cameras. The powerful, yet easy-to-operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and can connect to multiple exacqVision Hybrid (analog and IP cameras) and IP Camera Servers creating a virtually unlimited amount of cameras and protection. Video from all exacqVision systems can also be accessed with web browsers and mobile devices with access to the internet.
- Each server is expandable to up to 64 IP cameras.
- Simple and cost-effective to add additional IP camera licenses.
- Supports latest IP camera technology including multi-megapixel cameras and H.264 compression.
- Supports IP cameras and encoders from multiple manufacturers.
- Digital PTZ functionality on all cameras in live and recorded mode.
- Intuitive user interface requires little to no training.
- Common client connects to multiple exacqVision servers to create scalable networks.
- Easy-to-use, powerful video and audio export features.
- Multi-monitor client display. Drag and drop cameras between monitors.
- MPEG4, Motion JPEG and H.264 video compression.
- Graphical search display for all cameras and recorded audio.
- Easy to use multi-camera playback and export.
- Definable user permissions and privileges.
- Access video with most web browsers and mobile devices with internet access.
- Wide-screen client views.
- Smart Search.
- Language Localization: Select between English, French, German, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan/Valencian, Polish, Slovak, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese.