SIAE MICROELETTRONICA Press Room
SIAE Multi-gigabit Microwave Backhaul
Join Us for a SIAE Microelettronica Webinar hosted by Winncom - "Multi-gigabit Microwave Backhaul”
Winncom Technologies and SIAE Microelettronica invite to join us for a brief 30-minute webinar where we will introduce you to the ALFOPlus2 point-to-point backhaul system. With features such as RF multicore technology, 4096QAM modulation with hitless ACM, in a hardened carrier-grade all-outdoor enclosure, ALFOPlus2 provides up to 2 Gbps full-duplex transmission rates in licensed microwave bands. ALFOPlus2 is ideal for WISPs, carriers, service providers, government and enterprise networks needing to extend multi-gigabit data rates over multi-mile distances. ALFOPLus2 has the carrier grade features and quality that demanding users require in a compact, full-outdoor microwave backhaul solution.
Who should attend?
- Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs)
- Carriers, LECS, Service Providers
- Government network administrators
- Private network IT Managers, CIOs
- System Integrators, VARs, Microwave network consultants
What you will learn:
- Who we are and our rich history and passion for developing advanced microwave systems
- Technology, features and benefits behind the ALFOPlus2 solution
- A glimpse at other SIAE microwave and millimeter wave backhaul solutions
Presented by: Joe Schraml, VP Marketing & Sales Operations – North America / SIAE Microelettronica
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2016
Time: 11:00am EDT / 8:00am PDT
- Headed to WISPAPalooza 2017 in Las Vegas?
- Be sure to stop by and visit booth 546. SIAE Microelettronica representatives will be in attendance to show you their complete line of microwave and millimeter wave backhaul solutions and answer any questions you may have.
- For more information on SIAE Microelettronica’s products, visit our website: