Radwin 2000 Portfolio
CARRIER-CLASS POINT-TO-POINT SOLUTIONS
The RADWIN 2000 portfolio offers sub-6 GHz licensed and unlicensed wireless broadband solutions that deliver high throughput of up to 750 Mbps and operate for extensive range. Supported bands include 2.3-2.4 GHz, 3.3-3.8 / 3.65 GHz, 4.4-6.0 GHz and 5.7-6.4 GHz. Compact and robust, RADWIN 2000 products provide Ethernet and native TDM (up to 16 E1s/T1s), thus facilitating seamless migration from TDM to all-IP networks.
RADWIN 2000 radios incorporate state-of-the-art technologies such as MIMO, OFDM and high modulation schemes including QAM 256. Unique air interface capabilities ensure optimal performance and high spectral efficiency in dense radio environments and multipath conditions. RADWIN 2000 radios also support QoS and advanced networking features such as VLAN and Q-in-Q.
RADWIN 2000 radios can be deployed in point-to-point and multiple point-to-point topologies and support intra-site and inter-site TDD synchronization to maximize network capacity. The radios incorporate built-in 1+1 redundancy and ring protection functionality to maximize service availability.
RADWIN 2000 products comply with worldwide regulations and standards and are deployed globally by leading carriers, service providers and public and private networks requiring high-capacity connectivity.
Delivering up to 750 Mbps Ethernet throughput, RADWIN 2000 D+ series is ideal for IP backhaul applications. RADWIN 2000 D+ series provides high spectrum efficiency by employing a QAM 256 modulation scheme.
RADWIN 2000 D+ Series radios deliver high performance even in a highly congested spectrum by utilizing RADWIN’s enhanced interference mitigation techniques and D-CBS (Dynamic Channel Bandwidth Selection). D-CBS is a unique feature that selects the widest channel bandwidth (up to 80 MHz) yet with minimal interference to maximize link throughput.
RADWIN 2000 D+ radios deliver 350 Mbps in 40 MHz and support 20 and 10 MHz channel bandwidth. The solutions build on RADWIN’s extensive experience in designing systems that commercially operate in nLOS/NLOS environments and overcome severe multipath conditions.RADWIN 2000 D+ Series Highlights
- Up to 750 Mbps Ethernet throughput
- Long range - Up to 120 km / 75 miles
- D-CBS maximizing link capacity in congested spectrum
- Configurable asymmetric capacity
- Auto selection between MIMO and Diversity modes for optimal NLOS performance
Delivering up to 200 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 16 E1s/T1s this radio unit is ideal for operators seeking a carrier-class solution for IP and TDM backhaul with guaranteed QoS. Delivering IP and TDM over the same link enables seamless migration from legacy TDM to all-IP networks.RADWIN 2000 C-Series Highlights
- Up to 200 Mbps net aggregate throughput
- Native TDM (Up to 16 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet over the same link
- Long range - up to 120 Km/75 miles
- Single radio supporting multiple bands
- Asymmetric capacity – fixed or dynamic channel allocation
- Enhanced QoS
- Ring and 1+1 service protection
- Low Latency < 3msec
Delivering up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 8 E1s/T1s, this radio is upgradable to 100 and 200 Mbps via a software key. The radio unit is available with a 23dbi antenna or with a small form factor antenna and built-in connectors for an optional external antenna. This unique configuration assures greater installation flexibility while reducing inventory burden. The radio unit is ideal for carrier-class IP and TDM access and backhaul applications that require high availability and guaranteed QoS.RADWIN 2000 B-Series Highlights
- 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput
- Native TDM (up to 8 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet
- Single radio supporting embedded small form factor antenna and connectors for external antenna
- Asymmetric capacity - fixed or dynamic channel allocation
- Extremely robust in harsh weather conditions
- Operating in nLOS and dense environments
- QoS and VLAN capabilities
RADWIN 2000 A Series radios are ideal for carrier access applications that require SLAs and for private networks seeking carrier-class solutions. Incorporating the RADWIN 2000 advanced features, RADWIN 2000 A Series radios enable optimal spectrum utilization using MIMO and OFDM technologies, combined with RADWIN’s field-proven interference mitigation techniques critical for operation in dense urban environments.RADWIN 2000 A Series radios are available in three models:
- Supporting 50 Mbps net Ethernet throughput and up to 8 E1s/T1s
- Supporting 25 Mbps net Ethernet throughput and up to 4 E1s/T1s
- Supporting 10 Mbps net throughput. The unit capacity can easily be upgraded to 25 Mbps via a software key. This enables low initial investment whilesecuring further capacity growth
Ethernet capacity can easily be upgraded up to 100 Mbps via a software key. This assures a low initial investment while securing future capacity growth. RADWIN 2000 A Series is available with 17 or 23dbi integrated antenna or as a connectorized unit.
RADWIN 2000i all-indoor radio designed for carrier, utility and industrial networks provides ultra-high capacity and extended range for backhaul and IP connectivity.
Eliminating the need for expensive leased lines, RADWIN 2000i offers easily installable and highly secure wireless backhaul that boosts capacity and improves manageability.RADWIN 2000i Highlights
- Up to 750 Mbps net Ethernet throughput
- Long range - Up to 120 Km/75 miles
- Multi-band radio: 4.9GHz to 6GHz
- Configurable asymmetric and symmetric capacity
- Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies
- Built-in GPS receiver for radio synchronization
- Dynamic channel bandwidth selection (D-CBS)
Contact our Sales Department Today for more details relating to RADWIN products: 1-888-WINNCOM or email@example.com