About Innovative Circuit Technology
Innovative Circuit Technology is a leading North American power conversion company with a broad range of products and solutions for land mobile radio, broadband and site equipment, fleets, railroads, heavy machinery, and anywhere power conversion is needed to improve performance and productivity.
ICT's in house product design, engineering, manufacturing and technical support provides an unparalleled level of quality, reliability, innovation and responsiveness to meet the needs of our customers and OEM partners.
Choosing ICT can be your business advantage when it comes to DC power. We have an exceptionally low failure rate on our products as a result of the careful design, manufacturing and testing we do, and as a result we are able to provide a satisfying long-term product experience with low cost-of ownership.
When it comes to your critical communications or power needs, the last thing you want to worry about is your DC infrastructure going down. At ICT we understand this, which is why we go to the lengths we do to design and build the most innovative, highest quality, and most reliable DC power products and solutions in the industry.
ICT Featured Products
High Performance and Reliability with Advanced Battery Management Features and Standard TCP/IP Monitoring and Control.
The ICT Platinum Series DC power supplies bring a new level of performance, functionality, and remote management to wireless base station applications. The 1RU Platinum Series provides 800 or 1600 watts of power and is available with 12, 24 or 48VDC output. It provides an ideal DC power solution for wireless communications professionals who demand high efficiency and space-saving DC power systems for LMR, broadband, and network communications equipment.
• 12, 24 or +/- 48 VDC output with 800 or 1600 watts of output power
• 90 - 93% efficiency over a broad power range
• -30oC to +70oC operating temperature range
• TCP/IP Ethernet is standard on every model, providing complete and easy-to-use remote monitoring and control of the unit using built-in web server and graphical user interface
• Enhanced security and reliability features include SNMPv1/2c/3, TLS 1.2, fan fail detect alarms, and extra high margin components designed for long life and enhanced reliability
• Battery Backup and LVD available with adjustable disconnect and reconnect voltage setpoints
• Advanced Battery Management features available include battery state of charge, charge current reporting, estimated run-time remaining, battery discharge testing, and temperature compensated charging
• Full range of certifications including CSA/UL, FCC Class B, CE, ROHS
ICT DC Power Solutions
TIRED OF UNNECESSARY SITE VISITS?
ICT is committed to providing a growing range of Ethernet-enabled DC power solutions that will help improve your quality of service and give you more control over your maintenance and site visit costs. Reliable, efficient, compact and flexible - you choose what components you need in your power solution, and what options best fit your needs. Our Intelligent Power managed DC products with Ethernet utilize built-in web servers, easy to use graphical user interfaces, and HTML or SNMP to make management over your network seamless. There’s no software to maintain, and firmware can be upgraded over Ethernet.
Additional power components can be added to your solution as needed, starting with the 1RU Digital Series and Pro Series high-efficiency power supplies, single or dual bus DC distribution panels, high current Low Voltage Disconnects and DC-DC Converters, and DC-AC Site Inverters for devices such as network switches, routers, firewalls and servers that require AC input.
For managed DC power solutions that don’t compromise on performance while offering maximum flexibility and low cost of ownership, take a look at ICT. Designed and manufactured in North America to help you manage your DC power.
- High Efficiency 1RU Power Supplies With Battery Backup & LVD for Reliable Quality of Service
- Support for Dual Voltages in a Single Space-Saving 1RU Load Distribution Panel
- DC to AC Inverters with Remote Output Control Over Ethernet & High Efficiency Conversion to Mimimize Power Loss
- Remote Power Control of Individual AC & DC Loads Over Ethernet
- DC to DC Isolated Converters in a Range of Sizes for Small to Large Sites
Increase Quality of Service and Reduce Down Time with Reliable DC Power Solutions for Wireless Communications Sites.