About Innovative Circuit Technology
Innovative Circuit Technology is a leading North American power conversion company with a broad range of products and solutions for land mobile radio, broadband and site equipment, fleets, railroads, heavy machinery, and anywhere power conversion is needed to improve performance and productivity.
ICT's in house product design, engineering, manufacturing and technical support provides an unparalleled level of quality, reliability, innovation and responsiveness to meet the needs of our customers and OEM partners.
ICT New Products
ICT IntelliCharge Series - DC Power Supply and 3-Stage Battery Charger In 12, 24 and 48 Volt DC Models
The ICT IntelliCharge Series is a high efficiency, power factor corrected DC power supply and battery charger that brings sophisticated features into a desktop package.
• Operates as a DC UPS, providing uninterrupted DC power to critical loads, even when AC mains fail.
• Wide-ranging power factor corrected AC input helps reduce energy costs and works anywhere in the world.
• Intelligent three-stage charging recharges battery quickly and maintains it in optimal condition.
• 12, 24 and 48 volt DC models with 180 or 360 watts of power output.
• Independent battery backup charging terminals with internal Low Voltage Disconnect.
• User selectable battery type sets charge cycle transitions for use with standard Flooded, AGM and Gel lead-acid batteries.
• User definable bulk charge current setting.
• Form C alarm contacts provide remote signal of fault conditions.
• Temperature-compensated charging with optional battery temperature sensor.
• Compact design allows for mounting one or two units in an optional 1RU rack kit.
• Optional high resolution OLED display provides real time information on current, voltage and charge status.
The ICT IntelliCharge Series design allows the battery charge to be regulated independently from the DC outputs, meaning that the battery will always receive the optimal charging current without the load being affected. Intelligent 3-stage charging will bring a battery back to a full state of charge much faster than trickle or float charging can.
ICT DC Power Solutions
TIRED OF UNNECESSARY SITE VISITS?
ICT is committed to providing a growing range of Ethernet-enabled DC power solutions that will help improve your quality of service and give you more control over your maintenance and site visit costs. Reliable, efficient, compact and flexible - you choose what components you need in your power solution, and what options best fit your needs. Our Intelligent Power managed DC products with Ethernet utilize built-in web servers, easy to use graphical user interfaces, and HTML or SNMP to make management over your network seamless. There’s no software to maintain, and firmware can be upgraded over Ethernet.
Additional power components can be added to your solution as needed, starting with the 1RU Digital Series and Pro Series high-efficiency power supplies, single or dual bus DC distribution panels, high current Low Voltage Disconnects and DC-DC Converters, and DC-AC Site Inverters for devices such as network switches, routers, firewalls and servers that require AC input.
For managed DC power solutions that don’t compromise on performance while offering maximum flexibility and low cost of ownership, take a look at ICT. Designed and manufactured in North America to help you manage your DC power.
- High Efficiency 1RU Power Supplies With Battery Backup & LVD for Reliable Quality of Service
- Support for Dual Voltages in a Single Space-Saving 1RU Load Distribution Panel
- DC to AC Inverters with Remote Output Control Over Ethernet & High Efficiency Conversion to Mimimize Power Loss
- Remote Power Control of Individual AC & DC Loads Over Ethernet
- DC to DC Isolated Converters in a Range of Sizes for Small to Large Sites
Increase Quality of Service and Reduce Down Time with Reliable DC Power Solutions for Wireless Communications Sites.