About Innovative Circuit Technology
Innovative Circuit Technology is a leading North American power conversion company with a broad range of products and solutions for land mobile radio, broadband and site equipment, fleets, railroads, heavy machinery, and anywhere power conversion is needed to improve performance and productivity.
ICT's in house product design, engineering, manufacturing and technical support provides an unparalleled level of quality, reliability, innovation and responsiveness to meet the needs of our customers and OEM partners.
ICT Featured Product
Single and Dual Bus DC Power Distribution Panels with Ethernet for Remote Monitoring, Control, and Power Cycling of DC Loads at Your Wireless Communications Sites
ICT Distribution Series DC load distribution panels allow you to monitor, manage, and power-cycle individual loads at your communications sites. Manage your sites more effectively, increase quality of service, and help reduce unnecessary service callouts. The on-board web servers provide an easy to use, graphical user interface for remote management and power control of individual outputs, including alarm reporting, load-shedding, auto-restarting, and power-cycling over Ethernet, without having to visit the site.
Choose the one that's right for you.
DISTRIBUTION SERIES 2
- Single bus design
- 12 fully managed outputs
- ATO fuse models for 12 and 24 volt DC operating voltage
- 9 outputs at 25A + 3 outputs at 40A rating (ICT180S-12IRC)
- GMT fuse model for 48 volt DC operating voltage
- 12 outputs at 15A rating (ICT180S-12BRC/BRCP)
- Front mounted fuses and indicators
- Rear mounted DC inputs and outputs
- Auxiliary site monitoring inputs for sensor reporting
DISTRIBUTION SERIES 3 - Dual bus design - 12 fully managed outputs (6/bus) - FKS 80 volt fuse models for 12, 24 and 48 volt DC operating voltage - Hydraulic/magnetic breaker model for 12,24 and 48 volt DC operating voltage - 25A rating per output at 12 and 24VDC - 15A rating per output at 48VDC - Supports mixed vottages and polarities - Front mounted fuses and indicators - Rear mounted DC inputs and outputs - Auxiliary site monitoring inputs for sensor reporting
- Dual bus front access design - ICT240DB-8IRC - 8 fully managed outputs (4/bus) - Hydraulic/magnetic breaker model for 12,24 and 48 volt DC operating voltage - 25A rating per output at all voltages - Supports mixed voltages and polarities - Complete front access to all functions and connectors - Auxiliary site monitoring inputs for sensor reporting
ICT DC Power Solutions
TIRED OF UNNECESSARY SITE VISITS?
ICT is committed to providing a growing range of Ethernet-enabled DC power solutions that will help improve your quality of service and give you more control over your maintenance and site visit costs. Reliable, efficient, compact and flexible - you choose what components you need in your power solution, and what options best fit your needs. Our Intelligent Power managed DC products with Ethernet utilize built-in web servers, easy to use graphical user interfaces, and HTML or SNMP to make management over your network seamless. There’s no software to maintain, and firmware can be upgraded over Ethernet.
Additional power components can be added to your solution as needed, starting with the 1RU Digital Series and Pro Series high-efficiency power supplies, single or dual bus DC distribution panels, high current Low Voltage Disconnects and DC-DC Converters, and DC-AC Site Inverters for devices such as network switches, routers, firewalls and servers that require AC input.
For managed DC power solutions that don’t compromise on performance while offering maximum flexibility and low cost of ownership, take a look at ICT. Designed and manufactured in North America to help you manage your DC power.
- High Efficiency 1RU Power Supplies With Battery Backup & LVD for Reliable Quality of Service
- Support for Dual Voltages in a Single Space-Saving 1RU Load Distribution Panel
- DC to AC Inverters with Remote Output Control Over Ethernet & High Efficiency Conversion to Mimimize Power Loss
- Remote Power Control of Individual AC & DC Loads Over Ethernet
- DC to DC Isolated Converters in a Range of Sizes for Small to Large Sites