Featured Product - ePMP 3000
Cambium Networks' ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000 is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms from ePMP 2000 but adds the power of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO). The ePMP 3000 is a 4X4 MU-MIMO access point that can double the throughput at the sector level with the same channel bandwidth by serving two subscribers at the same time. In addition, the ePMP 3000 continues interference mitigation techniques with support of the beam steering antenna for uplink, dynamic filtering for neighboring channel interference, and the robust software from the ePMP product line. The ePMP 3000 AP system consists of the ePMP 3000 AP, a 4X4 sector antenna, optional beam steering antenna and a 25 dBi and 16 dBi subscriber modules.
The ePMP 3000 system boasts high packet per second performance, peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps and supporting subscriber modules with 600 Mbps of peak throughput.
* Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
* Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active subscriber modules can be served without performance degradation.
* Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The intelligent filtering capability on the receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
* Industry-Leading Spectral Efficiency: MU-MIMO in the downlink doubles the sector capacity by serving two MIMO users at the same time.
* MU-MIMO support with peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps
* 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
* Supports a wide frequency range: 4910-5970 MHz
* 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT interface
* Frequency re-use with GPS sync, interference mitigation with beam steering antenna and dynamic filtering
New Release - cnPilot™ E700
Operational superiority - IP67 weather resilient Outdoor Access Point (AP) with 512 max concurrent client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Meshing, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access control lists (ACL), zero touch provisioning and more - the 802.11ac wave2 powered e700 is perfect for today's demanding high density outdoor Wi-Fi networks.
High performance Wi-Fi - Standards based beamforming, on 5 GHz over a 4x4 Tx/Rx antenna array, can steer beams to the target client device delivering superior performance under high interference RF environments in both downlink and uplink* directions. Enterprise grade controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, and more such cnPilot platform features ensure a high grade superior Wi-Fi network.
Mesh - Rapidly setup multi-hop mesh networks either dedicating one radio (e.g.: 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul, or using both bands for simultaneous client and mesh access.
Wireless Backhaul Integration - Roll out Wi-Fi networks rapidly with Cambium's wireless backhaul powered from the aux PoE Out port on the e700 eliminating the need for a second power line. The aux PoE Out port can also power an 802.3af camera when security monitoring is needed near the hotspot.
Resilience - Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure higher availability. The e700 can store two versions of the software and if needed fall back to a working operational software, reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time.
DESIGNED FOR THE OUTDOORS
* 802.11ac, 512 users, 16 SSIDs
* Omni antenna
* UV rated IP-67 enclosure
* Max Operating Temp range: -40°C ~ +65°C
* Operating humidity: 10% to 95%
* Electrical heater for cold start
* Ruggedized; ESD protection, Industrial grade
* Packaged with wall mount brackets
Cambium ePMP and cnPilot Product Families
ePMP Case Studies
Interested in more information on Cambium Networks?
Are you interested in learning more about Cambium Networks? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details!