About Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks enables service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies; Internet service providers; and public safety organizations to build powerful communications networks, reach users from 200 kilometers across mountain tops down to their devices, and intelligently manage their business Wi-Fi infrastructure through end-to-end network visibility and actionable analytics.
Cambium Networks builds bridges across the digital divide, offering industry-leading wireless broadband solutions to connect people, places, and things worldwide, with a commitment to social responsibility, sustainability, and continuous innovation.
Cambium Networks delivers resilient, high performance, user friendly wireless broadband solutions, weaving a wireless fabric of end-to-end connectivity that powers edge, IoT, enterprise, and residential access applications. Total network visibility and remote management with cnMaestro™ ensures agile, reliable connectivity that minimizes network downtime and promotes an effortless user experience.
Cambium Networks Featured Product
PTP 820 is a point-to-point licensed microwave backhaul platform that integrates leading networking functionality with the industry’s most advanced microwave technologies creating a superior microwave transport solution.
Supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 6 to 42 GHz, the PTP 820 series delivers a wide range of configurations to offer a tailored solution for any deployment scenario. Composed of high-density multi-technology nodes and integrated radio units, the PTP 820 series offers flexibility in choosing all-indoor, split-mount and all-outdoor configuration options. Exploiting unique Line of Sight (LOS) Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology, modulation up to 2048QAM and wider channel bandwidths, ensures Industry leading throughput and spectral efficiency.
The PTP 820C has dual-core functionality enabling the system to operate up to 2 Gbps via software upgrades, eliminating the need for future forklift upgrades, or major system overhaul by the network operator to deliver gigabit-plus capacity.
The series also offers both Synchronous Ethernet SyncE and IEEEv2 synchronization protocols required for large ISP and MPLS networks.
Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OA&M) tools coupled with a full suite of network and element management systems (NMS and EMS) simplify network provisioning and monitoring, reducing operators’ total cost of ownership and enabling them to meet the most stringent service level agreements.
Combining technologies, equipment and services, PTP 820 enables network operators to meet accelerating demand for capacity cost-effectively under rapidly evolving conditions.
PTP 820 Product Series Highlights
• Licensed frequency bands 6-42GHz
• Up to 2048 QAM, with 11-step hitless and errorless Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) for high reliability
• Up to 80 MHz bandwidth supported
• Multi-gigabits radio capacity with high spectral efficiency
• TDM and/or packet supporting legacy services and evolution to all-packet
• Integrated Ethernet Switch, MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 compliant, MPLS-TP-ready
• Header De-duplication for additional capacity boost
• Intelligent service-centric management utilizing Hierarchical QoS and advanced OA&M capabilities
• Carrier-grade service resiliency (G.8032, MSTP)
• ITU-T Y.1731 Performance Management – MEF 35
• Integrated synchronization solution: Native/SyncE/IEEE 1588v2
• Lowest power consumption with adaptive green mode
• Low Latency with unique frame cut-through for latency sensitive services
• Industry leading system Gain
Interested in more information on Cambium Networks?
Are you interested in learning more about Cambium Networks? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details! Do you want to become a Cambium partner? Please click here to learn more.