Baicells is a privately-held, high tech company providing disruptively-priced and technically innovative LTE wireless broadband access solutions, supporting fixed wireless, and mobile small cells. With the vision to connect the unconnected, Baicells has introduced some real breakthrough technologies to LTE, like moving a complete LTE system to unlicensed spectrum and building it with an IT based architecture. With Baicells’ turnkey end-to-end solutions, it becomes much easier to provide wireless internet within everyone’s reach at a very low cost. Baicells’ innovative solutions can be used by mobile operators, broadband access operators, cable operators, mobile virtual operators, governments and enterprise private networks.
The world craves its internet. There is a constant growing demand for higher speeds, greater connectivity, and just plain ‘ol access. At Baicells this got us thinking and we raised the age-old question of, How? How can we meet this demand, and exceed all expectations while doing it?
After considerable research and discussion we concluded that the answer couldn’t be found in greater fiber or Wi-Fi technologies, which are often too expensive or too unreliable to deploy in remote areas. Rather, the only viable solution for long-term, reliable, high-speed expanded coverage was in LTE technologies.
This is where the Baicells mission began – to connect the unconnected through LTE, the global standard for today’s wireless communication of high speed data. Today, LTE can grant more users internet access on all their devices; faster, more reliably, cheaper, and with greater coverage than is possible with Wi-Fi.
• LTE made easy - Simple as Wi-Fi (easy transition from Wi-Fi based networks to LTE)
• Disruptive prices (low CAPEX), allowing even the smallest Operators to deploy LTE technologies
• Simple, Cloud based EPC Core
• Great Non Line of Site penetration (NLOS) capabilities*
• We operate under LTE standards, so our products are compatible with other LTE vendors**
*Based on field trial test results.
**This statement assumes that other vendors operate within the guidelines of LTE standards.
Baicells Featured Product
The Baicells Nova-436Q is a two-carrier outdoor eNodeB (eNB) that operates using standardized Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Time Division Duplexing (TDD) technology. This advanced 4x1W eNB delivers carrier aggregation (CA) across contiguous and non-contiguous channels, as defined by 3GPP. Each carrier can handle up to 20 MHz bandwidth; therefore, when aggregated the total bandwidth is 40 MHz. With Nova-436Q, you can achieve the capabilities of two eNBs with just one hardware unit. The benefits include increased capacity, better coverage, and less footprint.
Note: Future software for the 436Q will support dual carrier (split) mode, where you can run the eNB as two separate carriers, each with up to 20 MHz bandwidth.
* Suitable for private and public deployments
* Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission
* Supports GPS synchronization
* Lower power consumption to reduce OPEX
* Plug-and-play with future self-organizing network (SON) capabilities
* IoT with most Evolved Packet Core (EPC) vendors
* Standard LTE TDD Bands 42/43/48
* Complies with 3GPP Release 13 standards
* Supports 5/10/15/20 MHz bandwidth on each carrier
* Supports 2 carriers, and will be software upgradeable to split mode and other features
* Excellent non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage
* Aggregate peak rate: (up to) DL 220 Mbps, UL 56 Mbps with 2x20 MHz and using all Cat6/7 UEs
* 32 concurrent users; upgradeable to higher capacity in future software releases
* Supports 4-port antenna or 2 antennas with 2 ports
* GUI-based local and remote Web management
* TR069 network management interface support
* Highly secured with equipment certification against potential intrusion risk
Baicells LTE Products
The Nova-227 is a unique tool for your toolbox. We have built and priced this lower power 2x250mW LTE microcell eNodeB (eNB) specifically for tightly clustered pockets of customers, coverage holes, edges of your network, or simply opportunistic micro targeting, like RV parks, marinas, and highdensity dwellings like townhomes and apartments. When paired with self-install indoor user equipment (UE), such customer sets can be captured quickly and with a near immediate ROI. For private network operators, this microcell is perfect for clusters of cameras and other devices, such as at traffic intersections.
This Baicells Nova-233 generation 2 (G2) eNodeB is an outdoor LTE FDD/TDD base station with 2*1W output power (2x2 MIMO with 1W output each channel). The unit is compact, lightweight, and easy to deploy.
The second-generation Nova-233 incorporates a vast set of enhancements requested by customers, such as SFP, port rearrangement for easier weatherproofing, lower weight, and even improved mounting hardware.
The Nova-436 is the next generation of LTE eNodeB (eNB). In addition to the Baicells price:performance you have come to expect, these advanced 4x1W base stations deliver carrier aggregation, even across discontiguous channels, or may be used to “split sector” for maximum footprint and capacity in one package.
Unlike competitive products, each Nova-436 carrier can have as high as 20 MHz of independent channel width. As is true of all Baicells eNB designs, the Nova-436 is lightweight, draws low wattage, and can be plug-and-play.
The Baicells Nova-243 eNodeB (eNB) is an outdoor LTE FDD/TDD base station with 2*10W output power (2x2 MIMO with 10W output each channel). The unit is compact, lightweight, and easy to deploy.
The Nova-243 eNB offers excellent performance, helping operators to provide better coverage and higher capacity with minimal effort.
The Baicells Spectra Long-Term Evolution - Unlicensed (LTE-U) 2x320mW eNodeB enables smart mobile device users to be served by unlicensed 5.8 GHz spectrum using Frequency Division Duplexing (FDD) technology. Providing the stability and bandwidth of LTE service while avoiding the cost of licensed spectrum is a significant advantage for wireless operators.
LTE-U outshines Wi-Fi with better capacity and coverage for multiple users, efficient power usage, guaranteed security authentication, and robust QoS. Spectra LTE-U's forthcoming and incremental capability of harmonizing licensed and unlicensed bands echoes key 5G radio access goals known as.