- I know my username but cannot remember my password. What should I do?
- What are the requirements for getting a Cisco Connection Online Cisco.com (CCO) login ID to gain access to Cisco.com?
Cisco Access Point
- What are the implications of my Access Point being in repeater mode?
- How do I set the Access Point back to its factory default settings?
- What are the major differences between the 340 and 350 series products?
- Is there a mechanism for failover or redundancy for my Access Point?
- Do I really need to have a site survey done?
- What cable should I use for a console connection?
- How do I setup an IP address on the Access Point?
- Do I need special hardware to support encryption?
- How do I supply power to the 350 series Access Points?
- How do I save the configuration of the Access Point?
- Which devices can associate with an Access Point?
- What is a WEP key?
- Can I run two computers together without an Access Point?
- Are the 340 and 350 series products interoperable?
- How do I extend the coverage of the Access Point?
- How do I make my Access Point work with other IEEE 802.11b devices?
- What is the typical range for an Access Point?
- At what frequency does an Access Point communicate?
- How can I recover forgotten passwords?
- How many clients can associate to the unit?
- What are possible sources of interference for the Radio Frequency link of the Access Point?
- When I use LEAP, what port number should I specify for communicating with my Cisco ACS server?
- How do I make the bridge work with other IEEE 802.11b devices?
- At what frequency does a bridge communicate?
- What is a WEP key?
- How can I recover forgotten passwords on a bridge?
- How do I set the bridge back to its factory default settings?
- Do the antennas need line of sight to function?
- How do I upgrade the firmware on a bridge?
- Do I need special hardware to do encryption?
- What devices can associate with a bridge?
- What is the typical range for a bridge?
- What are possible sources of interference for the Radio Frequency link of the bridge?
- In what modes can the bridge operate?
- How do I save the configuration of the bridge?
Cisco Wireless Clients
Cisco Wireless LAN Radios
- Do I need a license to operate my spread spectrum device?
- My WLAN system is seeing interference from a cordless phone. What can I do?
- Can the radios be damaged if they are operated without the antennas attached?
- What Cisco Aironet products are Wi-Fi certified?
- Can I use my wireless device on an aircraft?
- Are the WLAN cards safe to use from a health perspective since they use microwave frequencies?
- The FCC limits the maximum system power to 4 watts Effective Isotropically Radiated Power (EIRP) for non point-to-point systems. However, a properly tested and certified system is allowed to exceed the 4W EIRP for a point-to-point system. I have two parab
- My WLAN system is seeing radio frequency interference (RFI) or electromagnetic interference (EMI) from another device. What can I do?