- 802.3af Enable PoE Injector
- Fully IEEE 802.3af enable solution
- Transform AC power to 48 V DC power
- Inject 48 V DC through CAT-5 cable pin# 4,5, 7, 8, into remote devices such as Wireless AP, IP Phone, Web Camera, etc.
- Input: AC 90 V – AC 264 V / 0.4 A @ 110 Vac, 0.2 A @ 220 Vac
- OUTPUT: DC 48 V, 350 mA
- Plastic case dimension: 85 mm (L) x 76 mm (W) x 36 mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
Power over Ethernet or PoE technology describes a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. This technology is useful for powering IP telephones, wireless LAN access points, webcams, Ethernet hubs, computers, and other appliances where it would be inconvenient or infeasible to supply power separately. The technology is somewhat comparable to POTS telephones, which also receive power and data (although analog) through the same cable. It works with an unmodified Ethernet cabling infrastructure.