- // Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- // BridgeWave Communications
- // License Keys
The FlexPort family of high capacity millimeter wave radios offers carriers, service providers, government and enterprise users the ultimate flexibility in an access and aggregation/backhaul solution for today's legacy SDH/SONET-based networks, while seamlessly providing a future-proof transition to enable tomorrow's Ethernet-based applications. The FlexPort80 is the first carrier class solution to enable simultaneous transmission of native SDH/SONET and Ethernet protocols, efficient network planning and spectrum utilization, and Carrier Ethernet capabilities designed specifically to enable cost-effective, scalable backhaul migration for 4G network deployments.
BridgeWave is the market leader in providing highly reliable gigabit wireless solutions. The FlexPort family of products leverages our expertise in designing and bringing to market carrier class millimeter wave solutions that have been accepted and used in thousands of installations.
* Multi-protocol support in native mode: Up to 4 SDH/SONET + 5 Ethernet Interfaces;
* Up to 1500 Mbps throughput delivering the equivalent of full gigabit Ethernet plus 200 Mbps;
* Efficient spectrum utilization using QPSK modulation;
* Configurable RF channels ease deployment.
* Carrier Ethernet services enabled through built-in Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switch;
* Carrier-grade network management;
* Effective network planning via RF channel tuning across the entire 70/80 GHz band;
* Rapid & flexible deployment.
* Based on proven design - thousands of GigE terminals installed;
* Rigorous HALT/HASS testing;
* Up to 99.999% carrier-grade availability.
* Highly secure narrow beamwidth antennas;
* AES Encryption option provides the ultimate in data protection at full line rate gigabit speedsworldwide.