Northern Computers' BR-7 Bar Code Reader allows you to read virtually all existing bar code cards and is housed in a rugged, waterresistant enclosure.
Bar code cards are simple to create and easy to use. They provide the lowest-cost cards of any access control technology. With a security overlaminate, they provide protection from copying and a high level of security.
The BR-7 reader outputs in a Wiegand format and reads either 5 or 12 digit cards. It connects to Northern's N-1000-II, N-1000-III and N-1000-IV control panels.
The BR-7 reads most bar code symbologies including: Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5. It is auto-discriminating and reads in both directions.
The BarCode reads with a wide range of bar code densities and scanning speeds. Infrared optics make it compatible with most masking film and bar code security coverings.
- Bar Code Reader connects to your existing system with a standard Wiegand interface
- Has a tough carbon filled polycarbonate housing to protect it against moisture and vandalism
- Infrared optics make it compatible with most masking films
- The reader will read most bar code symbologies
- Auto discriminating, reads in both directions
- Reads well with a wide range of bar code densities and scanning speeds
- Overlaminate on cards provide protection from copying