The BMOY yagis have been optimized using a genetic algorithm to achieve superior performance over the entire 800/900 MHz and UHF frequency bands. These antennas feature solid 3/8'' elements attached to a seamless aluminum boom with 360° welds, and are finished with a black polyester powder coating. Each antenna has a type N termination located at the end of the boom, with a fully sealed driven element for complete protection against humidity, acid rain, or salt spray. A solid aluminum mounting bracket allows for either vertical or horizontal polarization. The BMOY's sturdy construction and advanced engineering design provides outstanding durability and superior performance in all weather conditions.
· Broadband performance covering all 800/900 MHz frequencies with only three models, and no tuning required. Provides optimal performance, minimizes inventory requirements, and reduces installation time.
· Single wideband model (BMOYW8063) available in a 3-element configuration, covering 806-896 MHz frequencies with no tuning required.
· 360° welds at element and boom interface provide complete protection of the antenna's internal mechanism against moisture.
· Solid aluminum mounting clamps with stainless steel hardware. Ensures a robust installation and allows the antenna to be mounted for horizontal or vertical polarization.
· End-fed type N connector. Makes connector accessible for easier installations and protects the electrical connection from moisture and other extreme weather influences.
· Fully enclosed low loss feed system. No exposed gamma match to corrode or deteriorate.
· Black polyester powder-coated finish. Provides an added layer of protection, maximizing performance and durability under the toughest weather conditions.
· No tuning required. Allows faster, more reliable installations (UHF models).