- // Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- // Alvarion
- // 5.8 GHz
- // Base Station (AP)
- // 4.9-5.8 GHz
BreezeACCESS VL 5.8GHz, Network Interface Card, AU-D-BS-5.8-120-VL, Base station Equipment, Complete AU system, Indoor Network Interface Card for chassis + Outdoor radio unit, 5.725-5.850GHz. 54 Mbps OFDM
Manufacturer PN #: 858507
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
Access Units (AUs)
Installed at the base station site, each AU includes indoor and outdoor units. The indoor connects to the network through a standard Ethernet 10/100BaseT (RJ-45) interface and to the outdoor unit is connected to the indoor unit through a CAT-5 cable.
Alvarion offers two types of base stations:
* The modular shelf base station (BS-SH-VL) 19'' 3U universal chassis holding up to 6 AU modules. Two power supply modules can be used in a BS-SH-VL chassis (either AC or DC) for fail-safe operation. The AU-D-BS kit includes a chassis based indoor unit, pole mounted outdoor unit and sector antennas.
* The stand-alone micro base station (AU-D-SA) kit includes a small indoor unit, pole-mounted outdoor unit and a sector antenna.
· E model units, such as the AU-E-BS, are supplied without an antenna and are primarily intended for Point-to-Point applications.
· D model units, namely AU-D-BS-360 and AU-D-BS-120, are supplied with a detached antenna