exacqVision A-Series 2U Rackmount Hybrid NVR Server, 3000GB, 16 analog & 8 IP channel inputs (exp. to 64 IP inputs), 480 ips, 16 analog looped outputs, 16 alarm inputs/outputs, 4 audio inputs, RS232/485 PTZ port, Watchdog, Gbit NIC, Win 7 Pro OS
Hybrid NVR Servers - 2U Rackmount - Cross Platform IP Video Surveillance Software and Systems
IP and Analog Cameras: 16 or 32 Analog Inputs + 8 IP Inputs (expandable to 64)
Up to 6TB Storage per server
The exacqVision® Hybrid NVR (Network Video Recorder) Server provides seamless integration and recording of both analog and IP video surveillance cameras. The exacqVision VMS (Video Management System) server software (Standard or Enterprise) is pre-installed on either a Windows or Linux operating system. The powerful, yet easy to operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and can connect to an unlimited number of exacqVision Hybrid and IP camera servers creating a virtu-ally unlimited amount of cameras and protection.
- Up to 96 cameras (32 analog + 64 network) per server. Included 8 IP licenses;
- Simple and cost-effective to add additional IP camera licenses;
- Common client simultaneously connects to unlimited exacqVision servers to create scalable network;
- Standard and Enterprise VMS server software.
- Supports latest IP camera technology including multi-megapixel cameras, H.264, analytics;
- Integration with access control systems, iSCSI storage and loss prevention systems.
- Seamless integration of analog and IP cameras on a single server;
- Supports analog and IP PTZ cameras;
- Digital PTZ functionality on all cameras (analog and IP) in live and recorded mode.
Intuitive exacqVision Software
- Requires little to no training;
- Multi-monitor client display. Drag and drop cameras between monitors;
- Graphical search display for all cameras and recorded audio;
- Multi-camera playback and export;
- Powerful video and audio export features.
- Access video with web browsers and mobile devices with internet access.
- Server software runs on Windows or Linux;
- Client software freely available for Windows, Linux and Macintosh.