Over the years, Winncom and Alvarion have built a trusted partnership which allows both companies to work together to offer our customers low-cost, industry-leading solutions. As the broadband landscape evolves, Winncom and Alvarion are there for you!
Broadband is transforming how consumers live and how businesses operate and grow through ways never imagined. To meet the growing demands of reliable and economical broadband connectivity, global 4G communications leader Alvarion® (NASDAQ: ALVR) provides network infrastructure solutions for 4G broadband wireless technologies, WiMAX™ and TD-LTE, to enable broadband applications for its customers: telecom operators, Internet service providers, enterprises, utilities, municipalities and public safety agencies. The company holds the industry's most extensive customer base with hundreds of commercial 4G deployments around the globe.
Alvarion empowers its customers and partners with innovative 4G networks that provide wireless broadband services, inspiring the way the world works and enriching communications. Committed to growing the 4G broadband market as a prominent contributor to global wireless standards development, Alvarion offers future-proof 4G solutions for a wide range of frequency bands supporting a variety of business cases. Through its open-network strategy, IP and OFDMA know-how, and ability to deploy large-scale, end-to-end, turnkey networks, Alvarion is delivering the true 4G broadband experience and connecting people and businesses everywhere with wireless broadband communications for a better quality of life, increased productivity and a more resource–efficient world.
Alvarion Featured Product
To help you meet the challenges of today's hyper-dynamic world, Alvarion brings you BreezeULTRATM, the ultimate wireless broadband solution for the license-exempt market. BreezeULTRA offers you a bold combination of multiplicity, performance, investment protection and simplicity.
- 3 sectors in a single box with 500 Mbps throughput
- Small packet handling with 100K PPS processing
- Superior interference mitigation using MIMO and DFS
- Optimized performance of data, voice, video using QoS
- Fully flexible uplink / downlink ratio to meet bandwidth needs of your applications
- Adjustable channel bandwidths (5, 10, 20, 40 MHz)
- Supports 802.11n ecosystem of devices
- High-powered transmission (up to 24 dBm)
- Point-to-point link extenders to reach unlimited distances
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection