SIAE: ALFOPlus80HD 2H 2018 WISP Promotion
Get amazing discount on the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
ALFOPlus80HD E-band links!
Operating in the lightly-licensed E-Band spectrum, ALFOPlus80HD combines ultra-high capacity, up to 2 Gbps full-duplex transmission rates in a carrier-grade, compact, all-outdoor enclosure. The AP80HD yields the highest link budget for a 2 Gbps e-band system with the benefit of carrier-grade construction and durability. ALFOPlus80HD is a featurerich backhaul solution that yields fiber-like high capacity along with the low latency performance required for today’s fixed, mobile and enterprise networks. Ideal for service providers and WISPs, ALFOPlus80HD extends the network with multi-gigabit connections across the street, across the campus or across town for quick and easy deployments where fiber can’t be extended or where fiber is too costly.
2H 2018 WISP Promotion
For the remainder of 2018, SIAE is extending very aggressive promo pricing on these radios to the WISP community!
- 2 Gbps Full Duplex Data Rates!
- ACM included!
- Highest System Gain for 2 Gbps e-band System!
- Fiber (SM or MM SFPs) or Copper interfaces!
- PoE and 48VDC simultaneous power feeds for redundant power connections!
- Hardened, Carrier Grade construction!
- Deployed by Tier1 carriers world-wide!
Please contact Winncom Technologies for your pricing today!
AP80HD Bundle includes: High Band TX ODU, Low Band TX ODU, Two 1' or 2' single pole antennas, 2 Gbps FDD capacity upgrade, ACM capacity upgrade, weatherproof cable/fiber entry glands, grounding kits, pointing cables, console cables and power
Does not include CAT5 cables, fiber jumpers, SFPs, PoE injectors, power supplies, surge arrestors, software upgrades or other accessories that may be required to install a complete link.
2H 2018 ALFOPlus80HD WISP Promo Terms and Conditions
1) Promotion is valid on orders placed between July 1 thru September 30, 2018 through authorized SIAE North American distributors.
2) Pricing provided under this promo is only valid upon approved SIAE deal registration. WISPs must register the opportunity with their regional SIAE sales manager (RSM) or distributor for approval and acceptance by SIAE.
3) Valid for new, standard SIAE ALFOPlus80HD radio systems.
4) Cannot be combined with any other programs, discounts or incentives.
5) Sales must be validated by distributor's POS report showing WISP (customer) name.
6) SIAE reserves the right to terminate this program at any time.
For more information please contact Winncom Technologies: 1-888-WINNCOM or firstname.lastname@example.org.