Xirrus was founded on the premise that “wireless would replace wired as the primary choice for network access” and we continue to hold that vision - transforming wired to wireless by providing the most powerful, scalable, and simple wireless access solutions to organizations who depend on it for day-to-day operations.
We are incredibly passionate about what we create. And we do it differently. We enjoy challenging the wireless status quo...doing things better...doing things right. We go beyond the specs and initial sale. We engage with our customers through the ultimate value of what our solutions bring: seamless wireless access under all circumstances, including the most demanding.
When we make a customer’s wireless network as reliable as wired, workflow accelerates. When we design a wireless solution that handles critical applications flawlessly, productivity improves. And when we deliver rich-media streaming wirelessly, in super dense user environments, satisfaction rises. Wireless isn’t a “nice-to-have” anymore. Done right, it’s a strategic IT infrastructure advantage that fuels your organization. And we do it right.
Xirrus Featured Product
Xirrus delivers the first 802.11ac AP of its class in the industry that supports 802.11ac on every radio. The XR-600 is a software upgradeable, low cost, cloud provisioned and manageable Access Point with uncompromised performance for low to medium density uses. XR-620 or XR-630, a 2x2 or a 3x3 platform respectively gives you the flexibility to choose the right platform to match your device capabilities without compromising performance. The XR-600 supports Xirrus ACExpress™, which delivers optimized 802.11ac performance by ensuring faster 11ac clients operate on their own radio when possible.
- Provides seamless connectivity for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac devices
- Dual radio 2x2 or 3x3 MIMO with up to 2.6Gbps bandwidth
- Dual GigE uplinks support link aggregation, daisy chaining, port mirroring and end device connectivity
- Supports 802.11ac on both radios concurrently
- ACExpress™ optimizes performance for every device
- Software programmable radios operate in 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Integrates services including Application Control, Bonjour gateway, and IDS/IPS
- Cloud and on-premises management options