Over the years, Winncom has built a trusted relationship with RADWIN and proudly continues to offer our customers RADWIN's industry-leading portfolio of products.
RADWIN provides a complete portfolio of sub-6 GHz Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint solutions and a Multi-service 3G small cell solution. For delivering wireless broadband-in-motion, RADWIN offers its FiberinMotion® Mobility Solution for vehicles, trains and vessels.
RADWIN's wireless systems transmit Voice, Video and Data on a single platform. The systems incorporate cutting-edge technologies and interference mitigation techniques, including MIMO and OFDM. The highly durable solutions operate flawlessly in all environments and are extremely simple to install and maintain.
RADWIN's solutions are deployed in over 150 countries by Tier-1 carriers, service providers and enterprises, delivering carrier-class performance at the most competitive prices in the market. The systems are ideal for a broad range of Backhaul, Broadband Access, Enterprise Connectivity and Video Surveillance Transmission applications.
RADWIN New Product
RW-5600-0A58 is a best effort (AIR) Subscriber Unit (SU). This SU provides high capacity access of up to 100 Mbps net aggregate throughput.
RW-5600-0A58 supports 4.9 to 5.8 GHz and complies with FCC/IC, FCC & IC regulations.
The radio comes with an embedded antenna and is connectorized (2 x SMA) for usage with the RADWIN TurboGain antenna. 3rd party antennas will be supported based on a future software upgrade.
• Up to 100 Mbps net aggregated throughput
• Long range - Up to 40 km / 25 miles
• Best Effort Service support
• Multiple Antenna configuration
- 16dBi embedded antenna
- 22dBi antenna whenusing the RADWIN TurboGain external antenna
- 3rd party external antenna (based on a future software upgrade)
• Short and constant latency
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and obstructed line-of-sight scenarios
• IP-66 rating
• Unique simplified installation through Smartphone app
RADWIN Featured Product
RADWIN JET Base Stations are disruptive PtMP solutions incorporating a smart beamforming antenna and advanced air interface. JET’s antenna beam cancels radio interference and enables operation in heavily congested unlicensed bands and in non-line-of-sight (NLOS) conditions. Delivering the highest actual capacity for longer range with second-to-none service reliability, the RADWIN JET enables service providers to boost their ARPU while simultaneously reducing infrastructure costs.
The JET’s smart beamforming antenna, its innovative air-interface and TDD-network synchronization combine to boost frequency reuse to new levels. JET addresses the need for high network throughput while drastically reducing the amount of frequency spectrum needed for deployments.
JET Base Stations are ideal for deployment in congested 5GHz unlicensed spectrum or in 3.xGHz licensed bands with scarce free spectrum, either in either suburban/rural areas or as a replacement for WiMAX.
RADWIN JET Base Station models:
• JET AIR (5.X GHz): Designed for pure residential networks and service providers with a limited financial budget.
• JET PRO (5.X GHz) / JET (3.5GHz): Built for mixed networks of enterprise and residential customers. It enables service providers to offer and meet agreed-upon service level agreements (SLAs) for enterprise customers based on CIR (Committed Information Rate).
Service providers can easily mix-and-match between these two Base Station models, achieving and delivering the best service with the lowest TCO.
RADWIN JET Series Highlights
• Base Station with smart Uplink and Downlink beamforming antenna
• Up to 750 Mbps per sector, 3 Gbps per cell using 2 x 80MHz
• Guaranteed SLA or best-effort per Subscriber Unit
• Incomparable interference immunity, similar to PtP
• Pay-as-you-grow Subscriber Units: 25 up to 250Mbps
• Scalable network: TDD synchronization
• High spectrum efficiency - 18bps/Hz per cell
• Multi-band support: 4.9-5.9GHz or 3.3-3.8GHz
• Simple operation
• Compatible with all RADWIN 5000 Subscriber Units install bases
• Long range - 40 km / 25 miles
RADWIN JET Operational Benefits
• Optimized frequency reuse – only 2 frequency channels per network
• Optimal network capacity in dense deployments (due to radio synchronization)
• Scheduled Air Interface protocol ensuring QoS and SLA service
• Simplified network planning
• Full span of asymmetric traffic
• Seamless network capacity upgrade of RADWIN 5000 install base
RADWIN JET Business Benefits
Grow your ARPU
• Expand services to lucrative enterprise customers
• Deliver greater capacity packages
• Single PtMP family providing multiple services
• Save on tower costs
• Reduce helpdesk calls & customer churn
• High capacity last mile connectivity for residential or enterprise in dense areas
• Backhaul for wireless and landline access systems such as Wi-Fi hot spots, cellular base stations and DSLAMs
RADWIN SU Highlights
Carrier Calss high Capacity
• Pay as you grow - 25, 50 & 100Mbps
• High durability (IP67 enclosure)
• Compatible with all RADWIN base stations
• Ultra-capacity for enterprise customers - up to 250Mbps
Innovative Operational Simplicity
• WINTouch App - for easy installation, management and monitoring of RADWIN Subscriber Units in the field
• TurboGain Antenna - small form factor snap-on antenna to increase gain
RADWIN Product Families
RADWIN offers carrier-class products in the sub-6GHz space, empowering carriers and service providers with wireless backhaul and broadband access.
RADWIN portfolio comprises a broad range of wireless broadband connectivity products to suit the needs of today's and tomorrow's networks. Available in Point-to-Point and Multiple-Point-to-Point architectures and combining TDM and Ethernet transmission, RADWIN products power a variety of applications for carriers, service providers and private networks.