About Integra Enclosures
Integra Enclosures manufactures and markets engineered thermoplastic electrical enclosures designed for use in electrical construction, water treatment, car wash, telecommunication, instrumentation, utility, machine building, HVAC, or any other application requiring enclosures which are non-corrosive, non-conductive, easy to install and modify, and competitively priced.
Integra Enclosures all share the patented Integra Panel Suspension System which allows infinite range of motion of a panel within the enclosure. This feature, along with several other design improvements over existing products, makes Integra an exciting alternative to the traditional suppliers now in the market.
Offering the best designs coupled with superior customer service, Integra is uniquely positioned to serve your electrical enclosure needs. Please give us a call or send us an email, and let’s talk about how Integra can help you...
Integra Enclosures and its employees are committed to being the world’s leading Innovator – Manufacturer - Supplier of thermoplastic NEMA style enclosures.
Integra Enclosures will remain focused on providing the best and most innovative products and services, the best customer service, and the quickest and consistent delivery in the world.
Integra Featured Product
Integra's Premium line polycarbonate enclosures are available in 16 standard configurations. Box configurations include hinged or non-hinged lids in 2-screw, 4-screw, or stainless steel metal latched lids.
Features and Benefits:
- 16 Standard configurations including hinged or non-hinged lids in 2-screw, 4-screw, or stainless steel metal latched lids.
- Standard color - light gray with a gloss finish.
- Best material - bases, opaque covers and clear covers are all made of high-impact, UV resistant polycarbonate.
- Easy ordering - one part number includes base, lid, mounting feet or flanges and all lid fastening hardware (mounting panels sold separately).
- Flexible interior mounting - features the unique and patented Integra adjustable depth "T-Rail" back panel mounting system (back panel and adjustable brackets sold separately).
- Features multiple bosses for easy installation of devices and DIN rails.
- UL-50 / c-UL Listed (files # E229365, # E207562)