About I2C Technologies
I2C Technologies, Ltd. ("I2C") is a software development company and manufacturer of portable video surveillance enclosures and systems. I2C's video surveillance software is designed around real-world events and supports virtually any sensor input, camera and third-party analytics solutions, and IP applications such as access control and PoS systems. I2C's software provides automated camera control, email and pager alerts with pictures, as well as extensive archive filtering and video storage optimizations. The I2C Video Management Software ("VMS") is designed for remote access and supports low bandwidth connections.
I2C's portable surveillance enclosures are designed for portability and ease of installation. The compact design houses up to 4 cameras, a video server, a wireless device, and all associated electronics. A variety of enclosures are available ranging from outdoor covert and overt models to indoor systems. I2C also offers complete systems with state-of-the-art cameras.
I2C Featured Product
I2C Technologies VP400 information:
- Event Based: Event Based System that provides the highest quality video of key events as they occur
- HD Cameras: 3 Fixed High Definition IP Cameras Provide a 180 degree continuous field of view
- PTZ Camera: 1 PTZ Camera Automatically Pans and Zooms in on Objects of Interest
- I2C VMS: On Board Video Server running I2C's Video Management Software (VMS) provides complete control over the system
- Cellular: Cellular Data Modem provides remote access to live video and archives via any standard Internet connection
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 B/G/N Wireless Access Point allows for local access as well as wireless based movement sensors
- External Trigger Support: Interfaces with I/O Input-Output Modules for connecting a limitless number of remote movement sensors
- Complete Turn-Key Solution: Completely Portable Video Surveillance System that only requires AC power to operate