Acerca de Redes Cambium
As the top value-added distributor for Orthogon PTP and Canopy PMP solutions, Winncom is proud to partner with Cambium Networks. The advanced technologies behind Cambium Networks support the communications of life for millions of people around the world. They live and work in urban canyons, suburban communities and rural and remote areas. They're located in the cities, on the flatlands, along the rivers, on the seashore and in secluded mountain valleys. They endure the heat of the tropics, the blizzards of winter, the monsoons of the coastlines. No matter what the conditions or locations, wherever people need to be connected, Cambium's wireless broadband solutions deliver clear voice, data and video communications people can always rely on.
Cambium Networks provide professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Cambium solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with their innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that's easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.")
Productos Destacados Cambium Networks
PTP 820 is a point-to-point licensed microwave backhaul platform that integrates leading networking functionality with the industry’s most advanced microwave technologies creating a superior microwave transport solution.
Supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 6 to 42 GHz, the PTP 820 series delivers a wide range of configurations to offer a tailored solution for any deployment scenario. Composed of high-density multi-technology nodes and integrated radio units, the PTP 820 series offers flexibility in choosing all-indoor, split-mount and all-outdoor configuration options. Exploiting unique Line of Sight (LOS) Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology, modulation up to 2048QAM and wider channel bandwidths, ensures Industry leading throughput and spectral efficiency.
The PTP 820C has dual-core functionality enabling the system to operate up to 2 Gbps via software upgrades, eliminating the need for future forklift upgrades, or major system overhaul by the network operator to deliver gigabit-plus capacity.
The series also offers both Synchronous Ethernet SyncE and IEEEv2 synchronization protocols required for large ISP and MPLS networks.
Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OA&M) tools coupled with a full suite of network and element management systems (NMS and EMS) simplify network provisioning and monitoring, reducing operators’ total cost of ownership and enabling them to meet the most stringent service level agreements.
Combining technologies, equipment and services, PTP 820 enables network operators to meet accelerating demand for capacity cost-effectively under rapidly evolving conditions.
PTP 820 Product Series Highlights
• Licensed frequency bands 6-42GHz
• Up to 2048 QAM, with 11-step hitless and errorless Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) for high reliability
• Up to 80 MHz bandwidth supported
• Multi-gigabits radio capacity with high spectral efficiency
• TDM and/or packet supporting legacy services and evolution to all-packet
• Integrated Ethernet Switch, MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 compliant, MPLS-TP-ready
• Header De-duplication for additional capacity boost
• Intelligent service-centric management utilizing Hierarchical QoS and advanced OA&M capabilities
• Carrier-grade service resiliency (G.8032, MSTP)
• ITU-T Y.1731 Performance Management – MEF 35
• Integrated synchronization solution: Native/SyncE/IEEE 1588v2
• Lowest power consumption with adaptive green mode
• Low Latency with unique frame cut-through for latency sensitive services
• Industry leading system Gain
Interested in more information on Cambium Networks?
Are you interested in learning more about Cambium Networks? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details!