Welcome Wireless ISPs!
Welcome Wireless ISPs!
Winncom is dedicated to serving the community by offering Wireless ISPs access to the highest quality products at the best possible prices. As we know that WISPs are out there in the field providing access to those who need it most, Winncom understands the importance of offering reliable and cost-effective solution for all types and sizes of deployments. We offer a full portfolio of wireless broadband networking products and accessories. Additionally, if a WISP needs assistance with network planning, we offer a complete suite of professional engineering services. With a solid reputation in the industry since the early ‘90s and as a long-time member of WISPA, we’re ready to serve you with the best pricing in the industry, a knowledgeable and experienced sales force, and plenty of stock on the shelves. Call us today!
New Products - Cambium cnPilot E500 and ePMP 2000
cnPilot™ Outdoor is an 802.11ac dual band enterprise grade WiFi access point that offers simplified end-to-end management combined with Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud-management solution. cnPilot™ outdoor allows service providers to monetize public WiFi.
A scalable solution that’s ideal for smart city, government, and industrial applications, cnPilot™ E500 is designed to support both wired and rapid wireless deployments. Enterprise-grade access points enable reliable and secure WiFi service rollout for networks managed by either the service provider or enterprise - even in remote locations.
The E500 can support a large number of users in difficult outdoor conditions perfect for any location where a high-performance outdoor 802.11ac WLAN Access Point is needed. The E500 is easily managed through cnMaestro™, the Cambium Networks cloud-based or on-premises based WiFi controller.
- Key features of E500 include:
- Designed for high-capacity situations, supporting up to 256 active users and 16 SSIDs
- IP67 rated with Gore vent - made to withstand demanding outdoor environments, resistant to wind, sand and rain, and prevent internal damage from moisture accumulation
- Mesh backhauling capability for convenient outdoor deployments
- Best radio for the price point, offering reliable, high-capacity solution at a significantly lower cost than comparable competitors
- Easy to deploy and integrate, supported by cnMaestro’s controller capabilities
ePMP has set the standard for high-performance, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments al l at a compelling price. ePMP 2000 is the next-generation Access Point bringing interference tolerance to a whole new level with unique Hypure™ technology, which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming to deliver new levels of performance in the face of interference.
The ePMP 2000 System consists of a high-performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point (AP) Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high-performance Sector Antenna, and an optional Smart Antenna.
Intelligent Filtering improves both receive and transmit performance. It protects the network from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
Smart Beamforming drastically reduces the effects of on-channel interference. The System learns the locations of each served Subscriber Module (SM) and forms a narrow beam toward the desired SM while that radio is transmitting in the uplink. This reduces the gain on the uplink for on-channel interferers that are transmitting at an azimuth angle different than the SM, delivering performance gains never before seen.
- Key Advantages:
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: Intelligent Filtering hardens ePMP 2000 to strong off-channel interferers and reduces off-channel noise for better radio co-location. Smart Beamforming with the optional Smart Antenna delivers dramatic performance improvements when dealing with strong co-channel interference.
- Frequency Reuse: GPS Synchronization and Transmit Power Control al low for industry-leading frequency reuse.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient ePMP MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler, up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Key Specifications:
- Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules
- Supports a wide frequency range: 5150 - 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface
Cambium ePMP and cnPilot Product Families
Featured Products - MikroTik Routers & Wireless
Now We are Carring MikroTik Products
MikroTik is a Latvian company which was founded in 1995 to develop routers and wireless ISP systems. MikroTik now provides hardware and software for Internet connectivity in most of the countries around the world.
Our experience in using industry standard PC hardware and complete routing systems allowed us in 1997 to create the RouterOS software system that provides extensive stability, controls, and flexibility for all kinds of data interfaces and routing.
In 2002 we decided to make our own hardware, and the RouterBOARD brand was born. We have resellers in most parts of the world, and customers in probably every country on the planet.