SIAE Certified VAR Training
Location: Irving, TX
[img('/images/SIAE Training Calendar.jpg','center')]
2018 SIAE MICROELETTRONICA CERTIFIED VAR TRAINING
Founded in 1952 and based in Milan, Italy, SIAE MICROELETTRONICA, has been providing carrier-grade microwave and millimeter wave radio solutions to Tier1 mobile operators and carriers in Europe, Middle East/Africa and Asia Pacific regions for over 65 years.
As the leading independent supplier of wireless backhaul solutions, we have expanded into the United States and Canada, presenting an opportunity for North American Value Added Reseller partners to participate in our Channel Partner program. The unique channel partner program we’ve put together is designed to increase our Value Added Resellers exposure, and more importantly, profitability. SIAE Microelettronica is committed to winning in the North American market by working with our Value Added Resellers to combine the highest quality systems with those partners that can deliver the highest level of service and support; bringing the best overall value to service provider, government and enterprise wireless backhaul end customers.
Become a SIAE Microelettronica Certified Value-Added Reseller
At SIAE Microelettronica, we look for partners that place a high importance on providing excellent all-around support for wireless backhaul products. Our partners are essentially extensions of our company and are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations in all phases of the sale. As a SIAE certified partner, the solutions you offer your customers are proven and highly competitive. We afford your company the opportunity to profit on the sale by providing you the resources, support and high quality products to help you win more deals.
About our Certified VAR Training Program
SIAE MICROELETTRONICA’s product training courses are designed to give Sales Engineers, Field Engineers and Installers the skills and knowledge necessary to plan, install, align, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot our portfolio of microwave and millimeter wave solutions. Small class sizes and hands-on equipment, ensure the student gains the knowledge necessary to effectively propose, commission and maintain SIAE MICROELECTTRONICA systems. Students who successfully complete the practical section and examination will become SIAE MICROELETTRONICA Certified Technicians.
Join us for our next Certified VAR Training Class
We are pleased to provide a unique opportunity for resellers to attend a free, no-cost* training session at our offices; easily accessible by both Dallas Love Field and Dallas International Airports.
*While the training course is free, reseller/customer is responsible to provide own transportation, hotel and meal expenses.
SIAE Microelettronica, Inc. North American Headquarters Facility
2809 W. Airport Freeway
Irving, Texas 75062
+1 (469) 262-2247
No cost to prospective Certified VARs! Don’t wait to sign up…seats will fill up quickly.
When: (select one of the following)
- Wednesday Sept 19th
- Thursday Nov 15th
How to Register:
Click on the link to register on-line, or contact your SIAE Microelettronica Inc. Sales Rep:
SIAE Microelettronica Training Syllabus
- 08:00 Welcome and Introductions
- 08:30 – 09:30 SIAE MICROELETTRONICA Overview
- 09:30 – 09:45 Break
- 09:45 – 10:15 ALFOPlus2 Instruction
- 10:15 – 10:45 Lab #1 – Configuring ALFOPlus2
- 10:45 – 11:15 ALFOPlus80HD Instruction
- 11:15 – 11:45 Lab #2 – Configuring ALFOPlus80HD
- 11:45 – 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 – 13:00 ALFOPlus Instruction
- 13:00 – 13:30 Lab #3 – Configuring ALFOPlus
- 13:30 – 14:00 AGS20/ASNK (Split-Mount) Instruction
- 14:00 – 14:30 Lab #4 – Configuring AGS20
- 14:30 – 14:45 Break
- 14:45 – 15:45 Lab #5 - Antenna Assembly & Alignment
- 15:45 – 16:15 Ancillary Gear for SIAE Radios
- 16:15 – 16:45 SIAE Link Calculator Tool Review
- 16:45 – 17:00 Networking and VLANs
- 17:00 – 17:30 Link Aggregation (LACP) and 2+0 Management
- 17:30 – 18:00 Exam and Certification
- 18:00 End
This program has been tailored for customers with the following prerequisite:
- Experience with microwave radio equipment
- Understanding of IP addressing and Ethernet networking
- Direct experience with Windows OS based PC
TRAINEES SHOULD BRING:
- Laptop PC with Ethernet, USB and Serial Ports
- USB-to-Serial Dongle if no serial interface on laptop