SIAE: ALFOPlus2 Q2 2017 Certified VAR Promotion
Get amazing discount on the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
ALFOPlus2 microwave all-outdoor links!
Until now, the only way to extend multi-gigabit connectivity was the use of millimeter wave systems using the 60 GHz or 80 GHz spectrum. The challenges in using MMW systems are their limited distances and impairments due to rain. Cascading multiple MMW links, or combining them with unlicensed solutions increases CAPEX and OPEX and the complexity of the solution, and doesn’t really provide carrier-like link availability.
Operating in the licensed microwave spectrum, ALFOPlus2 combines ultra-high capacity of up to 2+ Gbps full-duplex transmission rates in a single carrier-grade, compact, all-outdoor enclosure. ALFOPlus2 achieves this with the inclusion of advanced modulation of 4096QAM along with our RF-multicore architecture. ALFOPlus2 easily extends multi-gigabit connectivity at multi-mile distances with carrier-grade five-nines availability.
Ideal for service providers, WISPs, carriers, network operators, municipalities, government agencies, universities, hospitals, and private networks, ALFOPlus2 extends the network with multi-gigabit connections and easy deployments where fiber can’t be extended or where fiber is too costly to implement.
Q2 2017 Certified VAR Promotion
As a special promotion to our Certified VARs, SIAE MICROELETTRONICA is offering an exceptional price on a bundle package for our ALFOPlus2 products. With this promotion you and your customers will have the peace of mind knowing that you are not only buying the best engineered product on the market today, but you also have the confidence with a fully supported product, company stability, carrier proven quality, superior performance, and a team that will be here long after the sale is completed. Make the change to SIAE and experience why millions of customers count on SIAE every day…a company that has been here for over 60 years and will be here for the next 60 years.
Please contact Winncom Technologies for your pricing.
Link includes: High Band TX ODU, Low Band TX ODU, integrated branching units, weatherproof cable/fiber entry glands, grounding kits, pointing cables, console cables, power connectors. Customer must specify Branching Unit type (Hybrid, OMT or Dual Waveguide) at time of order. Does not include software upgrades, antennas, CAT5 cables, fiber jumpers, PoE injectors, power supplies, surge arrestors or other accessories that may be required to install a complete link.
Q2 2017 ALFOPlus2 Certified VAR Promo Terms and Conditions
1) Promotion is valid on orders placed between April 1 thru June 30, 2017 through authorized SIAE North American distributors.
2) Pricing provided under this promotion is only valid upon approved SIAE deal registration. Certified VARs must register the opportunity with their sales director or distributor for approval by SIAE.
3) Valid for new, standard SIAE ALFOPlus2 11, 18 & 23 GHz radio systems.
4) Cannot be combined with any other programs, discounts or incentives. As the products in this promotion are significantly discounted, the standard discounts given to Certified or Platinum VARs are not applicable to sales of products under this promotion.
5) Sales must be validated by distributor's POS report showing customer name.
6) SIAE reserves the right to terminate this program at any time.
For more information please contact Winncom Technologies: 1-888-WINNCOM or email@example.com.
Interested In This Promotion?
Are you interested in learning more about this promotion? Please fill out your contact info, and our sales team will get back to you right away with more details on how you can take advantage of this awesome deal!