The wireless broadband omnidirectional antennas are designed to provide maximum performance and reliability under the toughest weather conditions. These antennas feature a UV stable, vented radome that provides ultimate protection against weather elements. They can be mast or wall mounted.
· UV stable, pultruded fiberglass radome. Allows outdoor installation even in harsh climates.
· Vented system design (all models except MFB24012). Provides reliable performance by protecting the electrical design against extreme moisture and/or temperatures.
· Thread relief on connector (all models, except MFB24012 which has a pigtail). Improved accessibility for taping reduces installation time and improves overall effectiveness.
· Internal o-ring seal in the base of the antenna with integrated connector at the base. Assures a watertight seal to prevent water from migrating into the antenna connector (all models, except MFB24012 which has a pigtail).
· Electrical downtilt options on select models. Provide system planners flexibility in challenging operating environments.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.