Manufacturer PN #: SP-4501-20
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
The SkyConnector[tm] Mini provides economical customer premise equipment (CPE) for long-range connectivity to broadband wireless subscribers. Although specifically designed to minimize per-subscriber costs, the SkyConnector Mini also included advanced wireless features including a high-gain antenna, high-power radio, OFDM modulation, AES encryption, and QoS capabilities.
The SkyConnector Mini connects to a SkyGateway or SkyExtender point-to-multipoint base station, which in turn can backhaul traffic through SkyPilot's patented synchronous multi-hop network. The SkyConnector Mini is typically deployed on the exterior of a business or residential building and automatically self-provisions and configures upon establishing a link. Once connected, it provides an Ethernet connection to the subscriber and includes extensive options to define and manage per-user rate control and other quality-of-service parameters.
The SkyConnector is available in bundle packs for volume discounts to minimize per-subscriber cost. For pricing information, please contact one of SkyPilot's distributors.
SkyConnector Mini Features
· Low Cost - a per-unit MSRP as low as US$199
· Long Range - wireless connectivity up to 7.5 miles/12 km from the base station
· High Capacity - up to 13 Mbps of throughput
· Non-Line of Sight - industrial-strength OFDM improves deployment flexibility and resiliency
· Synchronous QoS - deterministic latency and jitter guarantees for applications like VoIP
· Encrypted Security - hardware-based AES encryption
· Frequency Flexibility - access to entire spectrum from 5.250-6.075 GHz
· ``Zero-Touch'' Configuration - auto-discovery and auto-provisioning via SkyControl[tm] EMS
· Traffic Management - Layer 2 networking with per-subscriber rate limiting and VLANs
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.