RADWIN RW-5100-2230 is a Sector Base Station Radio unit, providing up to 100Mbps net aggregate throughput and delivering access connectivity for up to 16 Subscriber Units (HSUs).
RW-5100-2230 supports 3.400 to 3.700 GHz and complies with ETSI regulations.
RADWIN RW-5100-2230 is connectorized for use with an external antenna.
- High Capacity sector Base Station
- Up to 100 Mbps aggregated throughput
- Guaranteed Service level Agreement (SLA) per HSU
- Outstanding short and constant latency
- Support up to 16 HSUs
- Long range - up to 40 km/25 miles
- Single radio supporting multiple bands
- Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
- Excellent operation in nLOS and NLOS scenarios
- Robust and reliable to operate in tough conditions, extreme temperatures
- Ease of operation and maintenance
|Winncom High Quality UV-rated Shielded CAT5E Direct Burial Twisted Pair Cable, Black, price per foot, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.20
|04-001-55||Superior Essex OSP Broadband BBDGe Copper-clad steel Shielded CAT5E twisted pair cable, Black, price per foot, SOI. Promotional Sale price per 1000' spool||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.77
||PoE Injector with 100BaseT/GbE interface for RADWIN radios, 100-240VAC nominal input range, European AC plug||Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems||Login||$84.00
||Outdoor Lightning Protection Unit for 10/100/1000Base-T PoE surge protector (including CAT5e cable and wall/pole mounting kit)||Accessories||In Stock||$126.00
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.