- // Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- // Cambium Networks
- // 4.4-4.9 GHz
- // 5.2 GHz
- // 5.4 GHz
- // 5.8 GHz
- // ETSI
- // Outdoor
- // Base Station (AP)
- // Integrated Antenna
- // 4.9-5.8 GHz
PMP 450m Access Point - Cambium Networks industry-leading 450 platform adds Multi-User MIMO capability with cnMedusa[tm] technology
The PMP 450m Access Point (AP) with cnMedusa[tm] Massive MU-MIMO technology enables network operators to rapidly provide faster Internet connections to significantly more people, places, and things. cnMedusa[tm] will absolutely change the commercial wireless broadband industry.
* cnMedusa[tm] technology enhances sector capacity by combining a smart beamforming antenna array with multiple RF transmit and receive chains, effectively multiplying available capacity by more than three times.
* Capable of throughput of over 550 Mbps in a 20 MHz channel, and more than 1 Gigabit per second per sector when using a 40 MHz channel.
* Multi-User MIMO more effectively uses available spectrum by simultaneous transmissions to multiple subscribers, increasing spectral efficiency to more than 40 bps/Hz.
* Protect your investment in the 450 platform equipment by continuing to utilize existing Subscriber Modules (both 450 and 450i SMs work with the 450m and cnMedusa technology).
* Dramatically reduce the effect of interference with smart beamforming.
* SFP port allows for greater deployment flexibility, and AUX port allows for connection of camera or other PoE directly.
* The Limited Version can reduce capital investment until additional capacity is actually required. A simple license key can enable MU-MIMO operation when needed.
cnMedusa[tm] - Massive Multi-User MIMO Connectivity
Demand for connectivity is at an all-time high and growing. Availability of spectrum is throttling networks as users demand higher bandwidth services. cnMedusa[tm] a first-of-its-kind technology in a fixed wireless broadband access platform that provides Massive Multi-User MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology in a commercially available cost-effective solution. Massive MU-MIMO technology delivers ground-breaking spectral efficiency in a highly integrated package, while being managed from a single pane of glass in the Cloud.
GPS synchronization - Maximize spectral efficiency and frequency re-use across the entire network to get the most total throughput in the minimum of total spectrum used.
Planning and Management, LINKPlanner network design
* Utilize LINKPlanner to model an existing sector, then swap the 450 or 450i AP for a 450m, and accurately predict the capacity enhancement to expect before investing any money in equipment or resources
* Design PTP backhaul and PMP distribution networks quickly and accurately model connectivity solutions.
* Verify path performance.
* Identify specific equipment at each location to speed ordering and installation.
Recommended Cables & Accessories
|Winncom High Quality UV-rated Shielded CAT5E Direct Burial Twisted Pair Cable, Black, Price per 1000' Pull Box, Ordered by 1000' Only, Quantity in stock is in feet, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$200.00
|04-001-55||Superior Essex EnduraGain (formerly BBDG) OSP Armored Broadband Copper-clad CAT5E twisted pair cable, Black, Price per Foot, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.77
|CN1-3002-Z5||EZ-RJ45 CAT5E Connector for Round Solid and Stranded Cable||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.90
|TL1-6201||EXO(tm) Crimp Frame Tool with EZ-RJ45 Die Set for CAT5e/CAT6 cables||Accessories||Login||$164.00
|1101-959||Transtector ALPU-PTP-M Gigabit PoE Surge Protector||Accessories||In Stock||$199.00
|ALPU-F140||Transtector ALPU-Fit Surge Protector, GbE, PoE+, PoE++, 60VDC 1.5A 100W, IP65||Accessories||In Stock||$85.00
||PTP650/ PTP670 Spare AC+DC Enhanced Power Injector (Old P/N C000065L002B)||Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems||In Stock||$380.00
||PTP650/ PTP670 (Spare), PMP450i, PTP450i US Power Line Cord Fig 8 for N000065L001 PoE||Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems||In Stock||$20.00
||Gigabit Surge Suppressor (56V)||Accessories||In Stock||$50.00
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Network Monitoring
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- ARC Wireless
- Axis Communications
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- Cisco Systems
- DDB Unlimited
- Exalt Communications
- Extreme Networks
- Gamma Electronics
- GoNet Systems
- I2C Technologies
- Integra Enclosures
- MARS Antennas
- Mercury Networks
- Mobile Mark
- MP Antenna
- MTI Wireless Edge
- Novi Security
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- Riverbed Xirrus
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- SkyPilot by Trilliant
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Winncom Technologies