OPT, Yagi Antenna, 406-440MHz, 3ELE, 6.5dBD
Manufacturer PN #: BMOY4063
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
The BMOY yagis have been optimized using a genetic algorithm to achieve superior performance over the entire 800/900 MHz and UHF frequency bands. These antennas feature solid 3/8'' elements attached to a seamless aluminum boom with 360° welds, and are finished with a black polyester powder coating. Each antenna has a type N termination located at the end of the boom, with a fully sealed driven element for complete protection against humidity, acid rain, or salt spray. A solid aluminum mounting bracket allows for either vertical or horizontal polarization. The BMOY's sturdy construction and advanced engineering design provides outstanding durability and superior performance in all weather conditions.
· Broadband performance covering all 800/900 MHz frequencies with only three models, and no tuning required. Provides optimal performance, minimizes inventory requirements, and reduces installation time.
· Single wideband model (BMOYW8063) available in a 3-element configuration, covering 806-896 MHz frequencies with no tuning required.
· 360° welds at element and boom interface provide complete protection of the antenna's internal mechanism against moisture.
· Solid aluminum mounting clamps with stainless steel hardware. Ensures a robust installation and allows the antenna to be mounted for horizontal or vertical polarization.
· End-fed type N connector. Makes connector accessible for easier installations and protects the electrical connection from moisture and other extreme weather influences.
· Fully enclosed low loss feed system. No exposed gamma match to corrode or deteriorate.
· Black polyester powder-coated finish. Provides an added layer of protection, maximizing performance and durability under the toughest weather conditions.
· No tuning required. Allows faster, more reliable installations (UHF models).
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- ARC Wireless
- Axis Communications
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- Cisco Systems
- DDB Unlimited
- Exalt Communications
- Extreme Networks
- GoNet Systems
- HP ProCurve Networking
- I2C Technologies
- Integra Enclosures
- MARS Antennas
- Mercury Networks
- MP Antenna
- MTI Wireless Edge
- Novi Security
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- SkyPilot by Trilliant
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Transtector PolyPhaser
- Winncom Technologies
- Wireless Beehive