Manufacturer PN #: BMEFC49005HF
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
These elevated feed mobile antennas are designed for installations requiring elevation of the antenna over surrounding objects that could prevent true omnidirectional coverage. They are ideal for public safety vehicles with overhead light bars that often obstruct the RF signal. They are designed to operate both on and off a ground plane without degradation in VSWR performance.
· Feed point is elevated above its mounting surface, easily clearing the overhead light bars in police and ambulance vehicles which often obstruct the RF signal.
· Quiet, closed coil trilinear rod.
· Excellent VSWR performance on or off a ground plane.
· Rugged molded polymer elevated feed housing and stainless steel spring and rod, for maximum resistance to every day wear and tear. Mates with all 1-1/8''-18 thread mounts, including 3/4'' mounts.
· High frequency microwave mounts utilize Pro-FlexTM Plus 195 low loss coaxial cable for optimal performance at microwave frequencies.
· 2.4 GHz model available with DC grounding option.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.