- // Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- // SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- // 11 GHz
- // FCC
- // Outdoor
- // PtP Radio Module
ALFOplus2 - The RF Multicore solution
Microwave radio always played a key role in mobile backhauling, becoming the predominant technology in use.
With the evolution of mobile technology, microwave radio has evolved to -t those requirements, always offering new and innovative way to enable fast RAN deployments.
ALFOplus2 is the next generation 2/4 Gbps full outdoor solution to enable successful launch of LTE, by providing best TCO while boosting capacity and availability of the network.
- Dual carrier, Dual Core
- 6 GHz to 38 GHz licensed bands
- In-house single-chip RF Multicore technology
- Up to 2x80 MHz channels
- 4 QAM - 4096 QAM with ACM
- Integrated XPIC circuitry
- L1 Link aggregation
- 4x4 MIMO support
- SM-OS based platform
- 4 x 1/2.5 Gbps Ethernet ports
- Multilayer Header Compression
- Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 support
- MEF Carrier Ethernet platform
- Switch fabric 46 Gbps
- PoE and dedicated power feeder connectors
- HQoS and traffic shaping
- OAM 802.1ag/ITU-T Y 1731
- MPLS ready platform
- Open Flow support for SDN
- AES128/256 Encryption
- Single NE management
- CISCO Microwave Adaptive Bandwidth interworking
- Full frequency 6 GHz to 38 GHz coverage to address any application, offering very high modulation schemes to reach 4 Gbps capacity transport in a single compact unit.
- SM-OS Single Operating system common to all the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA's product platform.
- The SM-OS accelerates the distribution of new carrier grade features throughout the network. It guarantees common consistent behavior and operational capacity for the entire portfolio. It brings flexibility where it is needed.
- Unmatched spectrum efficiency and larger channel selection (single 10 MHz up to 2x80 MHz channels).
- Integrated XPIC capability using 34% less power consumption than dual single carrier solution.
- Future proof architecture that quadruples the throughput, achieves better link availability and reduces the antenna size.
- Best in class system gain for Microwave Backhaul in all the frequency bands.
- Drastic reduction in TCO thanks to high level of integration and Zero foot print.
|C6CMXT-2045BK||CAT6 Outdoor Direct Burial Cable, WaterProof Tape, 23AWG, FTP Shielded CMXT UV, Black, Price per Foot, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.31
|Winncom High Quality UV-rated Shielded CAT5E Direct Burial Twisted Pair Cable, Black, Price per 1000' Pull Box, Ordered by 1000' Only, Quantity in stock is in feet, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$200.00
|04-001-55||Superior Essex EnduraGain (formerly BBDG) OSP Armored Broadband Copper-clad CAT5E twisted pair cable, Black, Price per Foot, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.77
|WRCCAT5-7919A||Belden UV-rated Shielded CAT5 7919A twisted pair cable, CAT5E, Price per Foot, Black, SOI||Cables and Cable Assemblies||In Stock||$0.94
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.