The ZyWALL USG 100 is a Unified Security Gateway, integrated with complete, enterprise-level and advanced security solutions designed for Small/Medium Business (SMB) recommended for up to 25 PC users. Its flexible configuration helps network administrators set up the network and enforce security policies more efficiently. With certified by ICSA SPI Firewall and IPSec VPN, the ZyWALL USG 100's security features also include IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, Firewall, Content Filter, Anti-Virus and IDP (Intrusion Detection and Prevention) for maximum network security protection. It also provides bandwidth management, for QoS of VoIP or mission critical applications, Multiple-WAN Failover and Load Balancing. Moreover, IPSec VPN and SSL VPN design for telecommuters and home workers can access data more easily and safely at home. Remote access with SSL VPN requires only a standard web browser. ZyWALL USG 100's excellent throughput is the key to implement features of an enterprise level to provide a full-time, non-stop and secure service.
· The ICSA-certified, stateful inspection firewall protects the network and vital Internet services like e-mail, Web browsing, servers, and file transfers.
· For protection against viruses and spyware, choose the ICSA-certified ZyXEL Anti-Virus or one powered by Kaspersky Labs.
· The IDP engine protects your network from intrusions such as Trojans and worms.
· Use IPSec VPN to secure connections to branch offices, partners, and headquarters. Road warriors and telecommuters can use SSL or L2TP VPN to securely access the company network without having to install VPN software.
· Application Patrol controls who can use what IM and P2P applications like MSN and BitTorrent, and even who can use specific features within an application.
· The anti-spam feature can tag or discard unsolicited commercial or junk e-mail.
· User-aware configuration lets you control access to applications or resources and apply security scans by user or user group.
· Bandwidth management lets you prioritize time-sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferencing.
· Multiple WAN ports let you use multiple ISP links and load balancing to enhance traffic. Throughput, optimize bandwidth usage, and help ensure continuous uptime if a link goes down.
· Along with your regular user name and password, use the ZyWALL OTP (One Time Password). hardware token* to generate a new PIN code each time you log in.
· Use the extension card slot and USB ports for multiple 3G wireless WAN connections.
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
Winncom Technologies is a worldwide distributor and provider of complete networking solutions, wireless and wired. Our unmatched expertise in broadband wireless networking products and full range of network infrastructure and access products by the leading industry manufacturers allows us to sell the products and provide complete solutions for various markets and applications.