- // Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- // Alvarion
- // 5.8 GHz
- // Indoor
- // CPE
- // 4.9-5.8 GHz
SU-I-E-5.8-BD-VL, BreezeACCESS VL Indoor Subscriber Unit; Package including power supply, and an SMA female connector for external antenna (not included). 5.725-5.850GHz, Full Data Bridge, 6 Mbps data rate, limited range (Up to 1Km LOS)
Alvarion's BreezeACCESS VL SU-I, an indoor subscriber unit, is designed to complement the industry-leading BreezeACCESS VL broadband wireless access system. Carriers, WISPs, enterprises and other service providers can now enjoy the reduced installation costs of an indoor solution.
Leveraging Alvarion's advanced radio and digital technologies, BreezeACCESS VL SU-I includes a fully featured radio in a compact packaging for improved economics of indoor subscriber unit.
The BreezeACCESS VL SU-I uses an easy-to-install, compact antenna to be mounted out of the window for clear reception and high transmission quality. Combined with the built-in LEDs for fast antenna alignment, the unit is intuitive and straightforward and enables simple and quick installation by the subscriber. This results in lower service initiation costs for carriers and higher-user satisfaction.
As part of the BreezeACCESS family, the BreezeACCESS VL SU-I supports data, voice and multimedia services enabling:
- Reduced installation cost and time;
- Compact design for indoor use;
- Robust and advanced OFDM technologies;
- Broadband throughput up to 6 Mbps upload and 4 Mbps download.
- Fast and simple installation with low operational costs;
- Triple play services, up to 6 Mbps throughput;
- OFDM non-line-of-sight (NLOS) technology;
- High gain 15 dBi antenna, window and wall mounting options;
- Collocate with existing BreezeACCESS VL networks;
- Available in both 5.4 and 5.8 GHz bands.