- // Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- // Alvarion
- // 2.4 GHz
- // Base Station (AP)
- // 2.3-2.7 GHz
ALVR-Wi2-ODU-b/g, WiFi 802.11 b/g outdoor access point with integrated 110/220 VAC and 48VDC power options for feeding the WiFi and backhauling unit together, up/down tilting option and pole (2"-6") mounting kit included
Manufacturer PN #: 858700
Winncom PN #: ALVR-Wi2-ODU-b/g
This part number is currently unavailable. Please contact Winncom at 1-888-WINNCOM for a comparable product.
BreezeMAX Wi2 combines the advantages of the popular WiFi access with the powerful capabilities of BreezeMAX systems to provide cost-effective solutions for personal broadband services today, bridging the gap to full future WiMAX 802.16e personal broadband mobility. The Wi2 system comprises a self-contained combination of an advanced WiFi Access Point and a BreezeMAX unit that provides backhaul connectivity. With its robust design, the Wi2 can be deployed most anywhere to provide broadband mobility to standard WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g) end user devices.
Used in conjunction with Alvarion's market-leading BreezeMAX base stations, the Wi2 can be used to expand the existing capabilities of Alvarion's WiMAX and pre-WiMAX networks. Using the Wi2, a BreezeMAX network can be used to provide personal broadband services to high-end business as well as residential users equipped with WiFi enabled devices such as laptops, PDAs, smart-phones, and portable gaming devices. As a converged system, the Wi2 also gives operators the ability to seamlessly transition to a fully mobile WiMAX network with managed services for personal broadband users.
Operating in both licensed and licensed-exempt frequencies, the Wi2 system leverages the easy availability of WiFi technology - along with the power and robustness of BreezeMAX broadband wireless access system - to answer critical public and private sector needs such as traffic management, video surveillance, public Internet access, homeland security, and various nomadic applications.
The Wi2 is a self-contained, robust all-outdoor system that comprises three elements:
* A feature-rich WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g) Access Point
* A BreezeMAX SU-ODU (supplied separately)
* A power supply module that provides power to both the WiFi AP and the BreezeMAX SU-ODU.
The Wi2 system requires only a single connection to either AC or DC power. With its easy installation and operation, high performance, and rich security and QoS feature sets, the Wi2 is an ideal solution for operators, municipalities and communities looking to build metropolitan broadband networks or to integrate WiFi hot zone capabilities into their existing broadband wireless access networks. The result is personal broadband services ranging from public Internet access to public safety and Intranet applications.
Key benefits and advantages:
* Converged network serving WiMAX/pre-WiMAX users and portable WiFi clients, yielding significant installation and operations savings.
* Rich set of secure differentiated service levels enabling intranet, public access, and homeland security applications over one network.
* Investment protection through easy migration to 802.16e mobile WiMAX.
* Low maintenance costs using comprehensive AlvariSTAR network management system with high service availability and optional OSS for user management.
* Future-ready modularity and flexibility to seamlessly integrate new technologies such as 802.16e and MIMO
* Supports WiMAX/pre-WiMAX operation in 2.X, 3.X and 5.X GHz
* Rich features set including end-to-end QoS, virtual AP, VLANs and VLAN mapping, and 802.11i and 802.1x security
* Comprehensive full solution, combining Alvarion's market leading BreezeMAX WiMAX Certified backhauling with a robust high power and feature rich WiFi 802.11 b/g access point
|Part #||Recommended Quantity||Qty on Shelf
Qty on PO
If you would like to place an order by phone please call 1-888-WINNCOM (946-6266) (or +1 440 498 9510 for International)
- Cables and Cable Assemblies
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Installation and Diagnostic Tools
- Licensed Wireless Point to Multipoint Systems
- Licensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- MESH Wireless Equipment
- Network and Network Management Systems
- Site Solutions
- Unlicensed Wireless Point to Point Systems
- Video Surveillance Products
- Winncom Professional Services
- Wireless Broadband Wi-Fi Products WLAN
- Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- ARC Wireless
- Axis Communications
- BridgeWave Communications
- Cambium Networks
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity
- Cisco Systems
- DDB Unlimited
- Exalt Communications
- Extreme Networks
- GoNet Systems
- HP ProCurve Networking
- I2C Technologies
- Integra Enclosures
- MARS Antennas
- Mercury Networks
- MP Antenna
- MTI Wireless Edge
- Novi Security
- Proxim Wireless
- Radio Waves Inc
- Redline Communications
- ROHN Products LLC
- Sabre Industries Inc
- SIAE MICROELETTRONICA
- SkyPilot by Trilliant
- Solis Energy
- SPINNER Group
- Transtector PolyPhaser
- Winncom Technologies
- Wireless Beehive