- // Wireless WAN and LAN Point to Multipoint Systems
- // Alvarion
- // 5.8 GHz
- // Base Station (AP)
- // 4.9-5.8 GHz
BreezeACCESS VL 5.8GHz, AU-D-BS-5.8-120-VL, Base station Equipment, Complete AU system, Indoor Network Interface Card for chassis + Outdoor Radio Unit, 5.725-5.850GHz. External 120 degrees antenna and RF cable are included
Access Units (AUs)
Installed at the base station site, each AU includes indoor and outdoor units. The indoor connects to the network through a standard Ethernet 10/100BaseT (RJ-45) interface and to the outdoor unit is connected to the indoor unit through a CAT-5 cable.
Alvarion offers two types of base stations:
* The modular shelf base station (BS-SH-VL) 19'' 3U universal chassis holding up to 6 AU modules. Two power supply modules can be used in a BS-SH-VL chassis (either AC or DC) for fail-safe operation. The AU-D-BS kit includes a chassis based indoor unit, pole mounted outdoor unit and sector antennas.
* The stand-alone micro base station (AU-D-SA) kit includes a small indoor unit, pole-mounted outdoor unit and a sector antenna.
· E model units, such as the AU-E-BS, are supplied without an antenna and are primarily intended for Point-to-Point applications.
· D model units, namely AU-D-BS-360 and AU-D-BS-120, are supplied with a detached antenna